ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

Jungkook groaned infront of the boy that has flawless, smooth honey skin, wearing a round modern glasses.

"Kookie you won't be able to learn anything if you keep acting this way.."
The younger pouted as he flipped the exercise book to the next page.

"Why am I here though..."

"Jeon Jungkook!" the teacher slammed the student's examination paper that was written 14% at the paper's upper right to his own desk, glaring at Jungkook furiously yet deadly.

The younger stood up whilst rolling his eyes. He headed infront to the teacher who was just 2 inches taller than him.

"Explain. Why this mark?" the teacher picked the paper up and threw it to the student's face.

"I've EXPLAIN this formula before the exam! How could you just LEAVE it blank and PASSED it up?!" the older screeched at the younger but he still don't seem guilty about it. The other students whispered ear by ear and waited what would happen next.

"Mhm..am not caring about it" the younger shrugged his shoulder and raised his eyebrows. The teacher sighed and spoke.

"Go back to your seat thanks.."

Jungkook smirked as he grabbed his paper and got back his seat. The teacher sat down and looked at the student infront of him, Kim Taehyung who was looking back at him innocently with his puppy eyes.

"Taehyung, moved to Jungkook's place"

The students cheered (this was based in my class XD) as Taehyung was so shooked and he started to gulp. He slowly kept his books to his bag and moved beside Jungkook. The younger was shivering as he heard rumours about the older how scary he was and evil. He heard one it was about Jungkook have a fight with a group of brats and almost break one of the student's arm. The parent's victim came to argue with the principal and almost sued the school since their son was beaten up so bad there was about 10 bruises on his body. Though the parents knew is the group started the fight but they still have the guts to argue.

Taehyung hid his face in his black cotton jacket, not willing to face the reality of sitting beside Hwangguem Boy Highschool's most popular bad boy.

"Hey, is not like I'm going to kill you y'know"

Taehyung jumped a little when the older spoke up. He nodded whilst his face was shaded pink.

"Taehyung, you're going to help him with his studies ok? Maybe you guys can hang out at the library or whatsoever" the teacher stood infront of the younger's desk, left hand resting on his desk.

"Yes Mr.Jung.."

As the younger replied, the teacher started the class by telling them to take out their workbook.

The older rolled his eyes when Mr.Jung told him to do an exercise that everyone was doing. The younger peeked how Jungkook do the question and notices some mistakes.

"Jungkook, you're using the wrong formul-"

"am not caring"

"But in exam-"

"CAN'T you LEAVE ME ALONE?!" Jungkook glared at him whilst his hand slammed at his desk and made his pencil box fell, stationeries shattered on the ground.

The students were shocked when they heard that loud frustrated voice and looked at the two.

"Yah..what's going on?" Mr.Jung put down his marker pen and crossed his arms, eyebrows sorrowed with anger.