ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

Ok hear me out
Im not 'anti-any kpop group' just becuz i used their name and say they are bad guys or anything
I luv them as you guys do so ya
_________

"Oh~ who is this pretty boy?"

Kai walked towards to the love birds, followed by Baekyun and Chanyeol as he questioned Jungkook teasingly and giving lustful glances do Taehyung, who was seriously digusted and hid himself behind his lover.

"Already hiding behind your daddy hm baby boy?" Kai try to played with the younger's soft hair but got blocked by Jungkook with a smack.

"Fuck off Kai. He's mine." Jungkook hissed at him, staring at the older boy with fire. Chanyeol grabbed his collar and shouted.

"YAH! Where's your manners to seniors huh dickhead?!"

Baekyun grabbed back the pissed off boy and told him to calm down, trying to not get into any trouble. He rolled his eyes and stomped to the basketball court, throwing the basketball hardly.

"Kai, what are you doing?" a stern voice sounded at their back. Kai looked back, glancing Yoongi who was seriously mad with his hand grabbing a basketball. He scoffed and left the scene.

Yoongi sighed and looked at Taehyung, who was watching him for a long time. He rubbed the younger's hair softly and asked,

"You ok? You can sit down there" pointing at some benches. Taehyung just nodded and slowly headed to it whilst Jungkook hooking his neck and lead him to sit.

"Urm..the marks are still there?" Jungkook poked the scarf softly, making the younger rest his palm on his neck and nodded. Jungkook can feel that the younger was really insulted and disgusted, devasted too.

Taehyung sat down with his head tilted down. The older sat beside him and pecked the brunette's cheek.

"Baby..do you want to grab a drink after practice?"

The ravenette smiled and nodded hardly, back to his happiness and forgot all that happen just now. Jungkook let out some giggle and stood up.

"You can sit at the edge of the court if you want. So you can watch me closer~" He winked at Taehyung and left. The younger stood up and clean himself, fixed his hair and also wiped his glasses with his cotton fabric shirt.

Like a cute little puppy, Taehyung small ran to Jungkook and hugged the muscular arm of his. Jungkook wearing sleeveless shirt is literally the younger's jam. He kept checking out the perfect-craved muscular body, whiping of his saliva off from his lips.

Jungkook let him sit at the corner of the basketball court and ruffled his hair, mumbled a 'love you' with a quick and deep voice, earning a blush from the younger.

(Game focus)
He left and quickly sprinted to the group that already been seperate. Kai, Baekyun and Chanyeol is the blue team whilst Yoongi, Jungkook and Jackson is red team. Yoongi and Kai are the leader of their team. They stared at each other with eyes on fire, smirking to tease them. Yoongi hold the basketball and threw it high into the air.

The leaders jumped high to snatch the ball, not letting their enemy to have a chance touch the ball. Kai managed to grabbed it and hastily lead it to Yoongi's team's court.

Jungkook sprinted to Kai's front and blocked him with his hand open whilst Jackson snatched the ball from Kai's hand and threw it to Yoongi with non-human speed. At the moment the ball was at blue team, Chanyeol and Baekyun surrounded Yoongi. The leader tricked them and passed it to Jungkook.

The younger ran and shot the ball into the enemy's net, earning a mark. His team cheered as the red team looked them with red eye.

Baekyun took the ball and stood beneath the blue team's net and gave eye signal to Kai and Chanyeol whose infront were blocked by Jackson and Yoongi. The moment they were expecting Baekyun to pass the ball to his member,

He threw it to Taehyung's face.

(Tae focus)
The ball smashed to Taehyung, who was watching or should I say, admiring Jungkook. He let out a loud groan as he massaged the bridge of his nose.

"YAH! Baekyun the fuck you do?!"

"Ops sorry~ My hand slipped~"

Jungkook ran towards the younger, whose nose was bleeding madly and trying his own best to hold back his tears of the sensation just now. The older grabbed him up and slowly walked towards to the public toilet.

"Yoongi-hyung, I'm quitting. I'm sorry. I can't stand assholes in the team, you're the only one is not hyung." he mumured with his whole body slightly facing back so Yoongi could hear.

"M'kay. Bring Tae to the toilet and check him"

Yoongi spoke with his eyes glaring at Baekyun. He grab Baekyun's collar harshly and gave a cold and deadly glance to him, crunching his fist in to a ball.

"One more a fucking childish action from you, this basketball will crashed to your motherfucking face"

He let go and left by taking his Puma bag. Baekyun stood there in silence then cursed continuously.

_____

"Is it still bleeding?" Jungkook approached to Taehyung who was standing infront of the sink, washing of the blood that was dripping.

He kept splashing water to his nose and finally he closed the tap. He turned his head and looked at the older with a grin plastered on his face and shaked his head.

His smile was painful and full of regrets. Jungkook gulped as he gave a peck on the younger's lips, looking into his eyes sensually, feeling time has stopped for the both of them.

As the older want to trace his kisses all over Taehyung, the brunette whine in objection and pushed Jungkook with his hands blocking his body.

"T-Taehyung? Why are you s-"

"Kookie.."

He mumured with a helpless and broken voice, his eyes were teared up, hands still hugging himself. The air froze for minutes but it felt forever until Taehyung spoke up.

"I got raped before"

_______

Omg this is so drama should I write stories for those movie companies lmfao lololol
Im so sorry if the update is slow im fuqing busy about school but finally funally finally finally school holiday has started and i missed my friends :'^D
I hope u guys like this shitty chapter and plz vote and comments muah saranghae~💜💜💞💕