Kimchi...

When Forth woke up the next morning the first thing that he noticed was the empty room where beam slept the previous day. For a second all the negative possible situation came to his mind. it took few minutes for him to get stabilized. He looked at his mobile to see whether he have received any text from Beam. There it was a new unread text.

I have morning duty today. You were asleep so i didn't want to disturb you. I wanted to Thank you for the dinner with a breakfast but decided against it since i don't want to  destroy your kitchen. Sorry for that. Will be back by evening.

When forth read the text a sweet smile formed on his lips. Now he is worried whether Beam ate anything in the morning but he was sure that beam will be able to take care of himself.

The most important matter right now was he have to deal with the person who attacked Beam. Forth made sure that he had his minions in the hospital to have an eye on Beam in case if the drug mafia gang came to attack Beam. Forth was sure that after what Beam had done. it wont be very easy for him to doge from the inner war but made a wow that he will protect that doctor.

*

When Forth entered the den he saw the man who dared to attack beam was tied and taken care of.

"Got any information?" Forth asked his men.

"No. He has not utter a single word. No matter how much we beat him" one of his man replied to him.

"I will take care from here guard the door" he said to them. He untied the man and asked him to sit. The man was too tired to even speak. Forth was sure that he was one of the loyal guy to the Phoenix.

"Juan is a nice name" Forth said to the guy and waited for any change in his face. The guy pupil dilated a little but he didnt say a word.

"I hope he is good in his ward" Forth said again.

"What do you want. If you want to kill me why don't you just do it already" The man said.

"If that has been my aim i would have done that long time ago. Tod" Forth said to the man.

"What you want me to do?" he asked Forth.

"I know who sent you but there is no point in asking you to say who sent you but i want the detail about the drug that you are going to transport next month. Just the place name would do" Forth said to him.

"I don't know what you are talking about" the man said to forth.

"You sure do Tod. You sure do. Just pray that Juan will recover fast and will be in good health"

Forth said to the man and asked his man to let him go but he made sure of one thing. He asked  his guys to keep an close eye on him.

*

When Forth returned back he saw beam lying on sofa with his doctor gown still on. he was sleeping like a baby. Forth wondered how the guy keeps sleeping all the time.

"Arthit i Want my food" he mumbled in his sleep.

"Pad thai, haka Noodles, pasta" he was busy eating in his dream and woke up shouting "Kimchi.." forth who was seeing the doctor childishness for the first time busted into laughter.

Beam who came into consciousness was little embarrassed due to his act.

"Good eve Beam. I hope you didn't have dinner yet" Forth asked the guy smiling.

"Sorry I didn't mean to disturb you." Beam said hanging his head low.

"Have you eaten anything?" Forth asked.

"I wanted to do take out but i know this is your hideout so i didn't call any. i was waiting for you and kind of feel asleep. i wanted you to ask if you can teach me any simple dish so that i don't have to wait for you to fill my stomach. i wanted to eat in my hospital food court but they have shut the place due to some maintenance"   he mumbled.

"Did you eat anything from morning. you look kind of tired" Forth asked the man.

"I kind of wanted to but the moment i entered the hospital there was some emergency case and i was not able to find time to eat any" Beam said to forth pouting.

"Go and take bath i will make something for you to eat" He said to the guy and went to make their dinner.