BEAM!!

Something about Beam’s smile was disturbing Forth throughout. That smile may look innocent but something is not correct. That smile really does hide something, Something that no one is aware of and Forth was sure about it and he doesn’t want to make a scene in front of everyone. He made a note in mind that he will make Beam to tell every single detail but he had a hunch that it was not going to be easy.

It was time for Forth and beam to be alone. Forth was ready to bombard Beam with questions and he did when beam entered forth’s room.

“What does the smile mean?” Forth asked, the moment Beam entered the room. He grabbed Beam in his hands and gave his most fearful look. Forth forgot one thing that is someone who never backs down no matter what and he is the only one who has the guts to raise hands on Forth and he is the only person whom Forth allows him to do that.

“What do you mean Forth? Is it wrong to smile on my wedding day? I am marrying someone whom I loved throughout my life, how can I not smile?” beam asked forth with the sarcastic tone.

“Don’t play games with me Beam you know what I am talking about” Forth was almost barking every word.

“Why so angry sweetheart. If not you whom I will play with” beam said and kissed forth on his lips. Forth was lost for a second. He has no idea what was happening. The person who cursed him an hour back was kissing him so passionately like his entire life depends on it.

"Beam.." He called between gaps and tried to push the guy away but it was not easy. Beam has held on him so tight like a kola.

"Beam Let go of me..." he used his strength a little more and tried to push him but this time Beam let go of him.

"What are you trying to do?" Forth asked him, He was blank. He can judge people with their eyes but with Beam he can get nothing. maybe it is because he is thinking with his heart rather than his head. 

"I am trying to do nothing Forth but it is you who is trying to do something. You threatened me to marry you. You made me transfer all the powers to you. It is true that I have authority over everything till my brothers get married but the paper that I signed to you will be valid only after my brothers sign it and after that their husband has to sign too. You may get a signature from Arthit but Kit not so easy even if you threaten him with his life or mine. good luck making him sign. He may look like a little kitten but he is fiercer than a cheetah in that matter." he smirked.

"Are you trying to challenge me?" Forth asked him, locking Beam's hand behind his back.

"I am not challenging darling I am stating the fact" Beam said to Forth and blew in his ear.

"You know it just takes only a few minutes to tear your whole company down" Forth was trying to intimidate him but no use. All his mafia charms are going to drain in front of Beam. 

Because Beam burst into laughter after hearing that. 

"I don't think you will have need for that" Beam said and laid comfortably on the bed.

"What the fuck" Forth yelled at him.

"Just sleep forth I am already too tired to hear your whining" Beam replied all pulled the duvet till his neck and slept.

What the hell is happening here? He was for the Beam who would slap him or cry a river.. but this Beam is something he has never encountered and not prepared for.

What is going in your head Beam what is going in your mind?