Dirty minds

I

t was 12 in the midnight and Beam was not feeling sleepy at all. He simply slept throughout the day and now he is not feeling sleepy. He looked at the empty space on the bed near him. There was no Forth next to him. Everything that happened yesterday came rushing to his mind. He can understand that Forth cares for him but what he cannot get is why he is so far away some minute and close the next minute. He cannot understand what is really going on in Forth’s mind. Forth is a reasonable person but what beam cannot get is why he is behaving this way.

Few more months of courting Beam was so sure that he would have fallen for that guy and would have married him willingly. There would be no force required. There was a lot on his mind and he wants his answer now. He cannot keep quiet anymore and he will get his answer. He went searching for the person who can give him the answers that he wants.

He went searching for him and finally found him, sleeping sound on the sofa. Beam was thinking whether to wake him up or not. Forth looked so tired he didn't want to wake him up but with the posture that he was sleeping he would definitely wake up with neck or back pain. He shook him gently.

“Forth” he called him gently but the other person didn’t move at all.

He tried again. Only then he found that Forth was running a high temperature and the wound got infected.

“Forth” this time he shook him a little hard.

“Forth wake up” he tried again. This time he was able to see the chocolate brown eyes that were looking at him.

“Did you eat anything?” he asked him but Forth looked at him with confused eyes.

“Have you had your dinner?” he asked again.

“No sir, He didn’t eat anything” the butler answered instead of him.

“P can you make him some porridge now?” Beam asked him.

“Sure sir, give me a few minutes” he replied to Beam and went straight to the kitchen.

“How many times should I say to you that if you get hurt make sure not to wet that wound. What is so difficult for you to keep your wound dry? Remove your T-shirt” Beam was ordering Forth around.

Forth was feeling disoriented and dizzy and he was not quite able to get what Beam was saying.

“I asked you to remove your shirt now” this time he raised his voice a little. Forth was so lost and looking at the doctor who was flushed pink with anger.

“P, bring the porridge to bedroom” he said to the butler and dragged forth to the bedroom.

 “Remove your shirt and lie down forth” he said to him and Forth still looked at him like a lost puppy.

The doctor lost his patience and pulled the shirt away by himself. From outside it will look like they were about to start their make out session. With forth’s hair so messed up and Beam on his lap with his tank top and shorts pulling the other guy's shirt over his head.

Phana opened the door with the porridge and got startled looking at the scene in front of him and kept the food inside the room and shut the door quickly.

“Stop wiggling forth stay still” beam said and was busy cleaning the infected wound while others mind were going elsewhere.