Morphine

Beam's and Forth wedding were over and all are drinking their share of alcohol.

"Yo what are you doing?" Phana asked Yo when he saw the little man spiking someone drink.

"Don't worry I am putting anything dangerous I am just making the uptight person to loosen up a little. It has been ages since he had his fun. I miss that beam. Today I want him to let go of everything and be the man who he was before he took everything on his shoulders" Yo said and added the drug on the juice.

"What you are doing is wrong Yo don't do that" Phana was still debating with his crush.

"Oh, come on. It's not that I am going to abuse him. it just makes him little tipsy like he is drunk. Nothing more. He will be conscious, and he will know what is happening and he will not go into any heat. Just a little bit of morphine is not going to do anything. See the dosage is exceedingly small. It's not like I am giving him heroin or something. Let him let go of his worries. This beam will be much more different than the doctor beam you have encountered."

"Cheers to the newly wedded couple" Wayo said and pushed the wine to him but as always beam was shrinking his face.

"Fine, Fine, You and you won't drink ever policy here take it" Wayo said and pushed the juice to him and of course beam took it and from then he was not being himself.

Wayo had his evil laugh. You are going to have fun forth best of luck he said to forth and pulled Phana with him.

Beam was quite throughout the gathering. Forth thought he was angry on him and didn't push him much, but the Beam started to be a different self after an hour or so.

Beam has signed the documents with an evil smile on his face. Forth was there in his bedroom thinking what has happened to the fierce man who has slapped him without thinking twice.

"Ppppp.. Forth..." Beam called forth in a different voice like how kids used to act spoiled. Forth was standing in middle of the room looking like he was lost completely

"I want water" he asked him, raising his two hands in the front. Forth filled the water in the glass and pushed it to beam. Beam was drinking happily and pushed the empty glass to forth.

"P' Forth why you look so cute?" Now beam was asking the man. Who has the wolf tattoo on his chest, with the white shirt opened fully showing his tanned pecs with his shirt arms folded to his elbow and with black pants? The moonlight was shimmering fully on his body and yet the guy wearing oversized shirt with pearl complexion with rosy, red lips and in small boxers was asking him.

"What?" Forth asked the guy who was blinking his eyes.

"Why are you so cute p?" he asked forth and pushed the duvet from his body and walked towards the man and wrapped his hands on the other man's waist and pulled the guy closer and he was rubbing his head on his chest trying to find comfortable spot.

"Beam let me go what are you doing?" Forth said to beam and try to push beam away from him but beam was stubborn and pulled the guy closer to him.

"You are warm P" he said and bit forth's nipple slightly giving a tug.

"Beam" he yelled and pushed the guy but they both fall on the bed with still beam clutching to him tightly.

"Why your lips are rosy?" he asked the guy looking up from the guy's chest.

"Beam what are you playing?" he asked the guy, but beam was in his own world.

"They, say guy have lips rosier than women because they do kiss a lot. Why are your lips rosy do you kiss a lot of people?" beam asked now he was sitting on top of forth with his palms on the guy's chest.

"Do I get rosier lips like you if I kiss too" he said and attacked forth lips not waiting for the others man's reply or mood. He was just doing want he wants, and he was taking everything he wants from forth. Forth was painfully hard all he wants to do was to bend the guy and take him till he passes out but forth was sure of one thing beam was not himself and something is wrong with the guy. Because the beam he knows has a clear conscious eye but the beam here was dreamy and he has no filter. He just blabbers everything that comes to his mind.

Before forth can do anything, the guy what was kissing him passionately has passed out on him and holding him like a tight kola. Forth tried to move without waking the guy but beam muttered "My pillow is moving don't go" he said and pressed his face tightly on foth's chest.

Forth waited till beam was deep asleep and went out of room. He needs to clear his mind. He needs to breath and most of all he needs to think which is impossible with beam next to him.