I Don't Want to Talk With You

The travel to home from hospital was quite. Neither Beam nor Forth said anything. Forth was driving the car rashly with Beam holding the seat belt tight. Beam didn't utter a word no matter how afraid he was about the raging car. Beam let the breath out that he doesn't know that he was holding for long when the car came to stop.

"We need to talk" Forth said the moment they entered the mansion.

"I don't want to talk with you" Beam replied to him and moved straight to him room.

"You are not going anywhere unless or until you talk with me Beam" Forth said in a calm yet dangerous tone.

"I don't wish to talk with you Forth. I am tired and all I want to do now is to hit the bed and sleep. I am damn tired after 18 hours surgery and I have no stamina left in me. Please save the talking for later" Beam said to him looking straight to his eyes.

"You won't be going to office tomorrow and you can sleep all you want. No one will stop you but now we are talking whether you like it or not" Forth replied calm but in stern voice. It clearly shows that he is not going to back away unless or until he talks with him.

"Fine, what do you want to talk about? If it is about me not attending the call let me say it even before you start. I just wanted to go to room and change and go straight to your mansion but I slept off even without my knowledge. I am not going to say sorry to something I did unintentionally. Sorry for making you to come to hospital though I know that you are not worried about me. Sorry I took lot of your time. Now if it is over can I go and sleep. I really want to sleep" Beam said with his zombie eyes.

"You might have done with your talking but I have not" Forth replied to Beam.

"If it is about not attending your call save it" Beam replied. Forth may be a mafia but is Beam afraid of him?? No not a chance.

"Beam will you allow me to talk?" Forth said to Beam holding his shoulders. It made Beam to flinch a little but he kept his body language under check.

"I said I have nothing to talk with you" Beam replied in stern voice.

"But I do. Don't make me force you Beam" Forth said to him.

"Have you not done enough forcing do you want to force me more?" Beam asked challenging Forth.

"Beam you are testing my temper" Forth yelled at him.

"What will you do if you lose your temper Forth will you kill me forth? Like, how you killed that guy?" Beam yelled too.

"Just go and sleep Beam. We both are not in proper mood. I will talk with you tomorrow" Forth replied to him.

"That was what I was saying from the beginning but you held me yup now you want me to go and sleep. What do you think of yourself Forth? I am not a puppet and I will do what I want to do. You have no say in that" Beam yelled.

"I am your husband for god shake Beam. You keep forgetting that" Forth yelled back.

"Only in the paper Forth, Only in the paper other than that you are nothing to me. Remember it" Beam replied and he was shaking in anger.

"The dinner in on the table, eat before you sleep" Forth said to him and left him alone on the wide vast hall.

Beam was looking at the vanishing back of Forth. Beam wants to tell him fuck off but the thought about food made him to drool a little and he remembered he has not eaten anything from the morning and he was quite hungry. Beam moved to the dining table to eat the food that was still warm.

For Beam Forth may be nothing but for Forth ............???