Broken car

Right now beam is having a problem his car is broken. No matter how many times he tries to start it doesn't work. He is not a mechanic. He has no idea how this beast works. He doesn't even know about the basic thing. It's not his fault. Arthit was always around when his beast gives up on him. Now he needs Arthit. He tried calling Arthit but he didn't pick the call up. He cannot blame him. Since he is busy with his works and it's too late too.

Beam was standing in front of the mansion not knowing what to do.  He was kicking his car because it doesn't work. He is annoyed. His day cannot be anymore hectic are worse than today. All things have to fall in line this day. Beam has to return to hospital. He has no idea how to do so. He doesn't want to bother the host too. He don't like being in debt to someone. He was just looking angry, exausted. He had no aware that someone was watching all his move from above. He just wanted this day  to end. He just wanted to sleep.

Beam was unaware of his situation. Until a warm hand patted on his shoulders.  Yes it was forth.

"Is something wrong?" He asked the petite pale man.

"My car doesn't start" he said punting.

Forth just clucked seeing him and opened to check what's wrong with his car. According to beam forth was looking into something but he doesn't know what it was. Well he doesn't have to know until he have arthit by his side.

"I think your car battery is dead. When was the last time, you left your car for service? " forth asked beam.

"I don't know. Usually arthit take care of these" beam answered casually like it was not a big deal.

"Well you need to leave it in the shop for charging the battery. Looking at the fuel meter. It's empty too" forth commented to arthit.

"Well then I guess I will take taxi" beam said grabbing his bags and starting to walk.

"It's too late for you to get a taxi doctor. Why don't you stay here and leave in the morning?" Forth asked beam.

"No I can't stay here. I have to leave. I am the doctor on duty tonight. I have to return  to the hospital at any cost" beam replied to Forth.

"Wait let me drop you" forth said taking the bag from arthit's hand.

"No I don't want to trouble you. I will call arthit to come and pick me up" he replied and dialed arthit number. Again there was no answer from him. Beam was wondering what was wondering what was happening. There was not a single when arthit don't respond to his calls. If he can't take his call at least. He will send him a text but he received nothing today.

Being a doctor his imagination was going wild. The first thing that came to his mind was what if something bad had happened? When that thought came to his mind beam started to panic.  He called arthit again but still no reply.

"Maybe he was tired am slept doctor. I will drop you. It is the least I can do for your help" forth said to beam and took his hand and led him to his car.

Beam was still having thoughts going wild. He was not giving any attention to the man near him.

"Relax. He will be fine" forth said to beam understanding his thoughts

Beam just nodded his head but still looking at his phone.

Forth just shook his head and started his car to drop beam at his hospital.

The entire senario was being watched by his minions in the cctv camera and  they were getting shock after shock after the petition doctor enter their boss life. They don't know whether to be happy or sad.