The Factory

When beam woke up it was 6 in the morning, and he was alone in the bed wearing an oversized t shirt and clinging the pillow so tight. He took some time to gather what happened to him and everything came rushing to his mind. When he remembered he was so embarrassed that he wanted to dig a hole so deep and hide in that.

He was searching for forth but forth was nowhere to be seen. He quickly got ready and dressed up to go to his work.

"Where are you going?" Forth voice thundered when beam opened the door.

"I am going to work of course" he said and took his car keys.

"Phana will drop you off" Forth said little stubborn.

"I can take care of myself, and I won't be home for next few days I have duty" beam replied.

"I didn't allow you to go Beam" Forth said.

"I am not asking your permission Forth; I am going whether you like it not" Forth may be stubborn but beam is way more than that.

"I am your husband and I have all the rights to do it." Forth was still trying to hold beam.

"In paper only Khun forth other than we both are someone who share the house just like roommates" he said and moved out without waiting for any reply but forth was so quick to catch the guy.

"It was P'forth yesterday and I became khun forth just overnight" Forth yelled "What are you playing beam" Forth asked the other man.

"I am not playing anything Khun. I married to keep my brothers away from you. I believe that you will keep your word. If you don't mind, I have to go my patients are waiting for me."

"If you are going to work then I am dropping you whether you like it or not" Forth said and dragged the guy with him.

The entire ride to the hospital was so quite and none of them shared anything with each other when the hospital came Beam left the car with a thank you and never turned back.

"Phana, I think it is time for you to go to Beam's company" Forth said and in next few minutes he stands there in front of Beam company.

*

When he saw what was happening in the company everything was stunned. He had been to many companies, and this was the one company where he was literally had no idea what to do. It was complete mess, and it was worse. Now, he understood why Beam smiled when he said he would take everything.

The employees where busy in their own work and they were doing what they want and so immersed in their work, and they didn't even notice the newcomer.

"Where is the CEO Office" he asked the person in the helpdesk.

"Just find it yourself" the women said and continued playing game on her handphone. Not only her everyone reacted in the same way. Forth patience was out of control and he called one person who knows the answer for this BEAM

When called the guy it was not beam who took the phone but someone else. It was Wayo.

"What the hell is this" He yelled the moment the phone was picked.

"P'forth, Beam is in operation will ask him to call when it gets over. He entered the OT only few minutes back" he said to him and cut the call.

The office was mess, the files was mess, the accounts department was worse so does the remaining department. He was so lost in the confusion. He had no idea what to do. When he was about to call his someone whom he trusted few men barged in the company and asked for the money for the damages that has been caused in their shops.

"What do you damages caused in your shops. I didn't know what you are talking about" the total damage cost was around 10laks and the person who caused the damage has asked the shop owners to collect the money from the company.

"I don't know who you men are. I don't know who caused the damage and I don't know why the damages was caused. If this is the case, why should I pay you" Forth was trying really hard not to snap at these men.

"Where is the other guy there is no use to talk with you. I will get the money from him. Where is Ming" the men asked and started to search for Ming.

"P'Forth what are you doing here" Ming asked stunned when he saw his elder brother here. He came to settle the payment when he came to know men has barged the company.

"I will do the payments for the damage" he said to the men and paid everything that was in due. Only after that he turned to his brother.

"What is happening here Ming" Forth asked him.

"Didn't P'Beam say anything to you. I thought you would have known it" Ming said.

"No, coming to the company was my idea now say what the hell is happening here" Forth yelled.

"Kit. That is what happened here P'Forth The Wild Cat KIt"