CHPT 14 - BEST OF DAYS

The Golden days had started! Neet had achieved his goal . He was at present known as the renowned writer . He received success more than he imagined and surprisingly with only one book , 'LIGHT IN TAMA' . GAUTAM's biography was one among the greatest leader's biography.People read Neet's books again and again. 'Light In Tama' was tagged as 'THE INTERNATIONAL BEST SELLER'. Neet received an award for this.His fans created a phrase on him which went like ,
"TWITTER TO TWEET,
HE IS SWEET,
NAME IS -
WRITER NEET!"

"NEET KURU
IS THE ORIGINAL-
WRITING GURU!"

John's gaming company was one among the top ten richest companies.The game under his production , 'Player Unknown Supreme Battleground' received an award from GAMING WORLD RECORDS. The game was rated 10/10. Rick, the game creator, also received an award for advanced and safe game concept. People were mad over this game but were not too addicted to it.John placed GAUTAM's statue in his company which was made out of diamonds.

Sam received movie offers , Deek volunteered many events . People sold their own cars and only used Über cabs .Sudha was just chilling at her rich mansion.
Yukti joined SP HIGH School as a teacher.

Every gamer or a school topper considered GAUTAM as their role model. Failures also took inspiration from him. Avoided to repeat mistakes in life .

All these people (Yukti, Neet,Sam,Sudha,Deek,John and Rick) met every weekend at SUPREME STAR BUCKS. They used to chat up or had some coffees such as 'CAVACHOCO' and 'FREEZAMEL'.....and they enjoyed their weekends a lot!Their life remained rich and happy forever!They had become 'Friends Forever!'