C6-NEW PATH,NEW LIFE 2019

It was the year 2019....

So far Gautam had regained his half reputation. He was now better than an average student .
Yukti crossed her fingers and hoped that everything should go right for her mother and Gautam.
Gautam was confident that he had begun a new life. He didn't get a call from Arjun since the ending of the year 2018.
Yukti's friend Deek was a popular creator on Instagram with the profile as 'Devlin66'. She used to give motivational tips and was also a psychologist. So Deek used to help Gautam,regain his self esteem and used to figure out the problems.
For entertainment, Gautam used to follow 'SAM21' who was a popular creator on TIKTOK as well as a good friend of Yukti. So these sources used to help Gautam to distract himself from PUBG. So for few months he followed these Role Models. Ms. Sudha ,who owned ÜBER company assigned a free joyful,stress relief car ride for Gautam , so that he could entertain himself by visiting many places. Sudha was also a good friend of Yukti as mentioned earlier.

So the social medias which made him choose a bad path are now helping him in the form of human beings to build his self esteem and to make him happy.

Once, when Gautam went on a ride in an Über cab, the driver received a customer's booking notification . So the driver asked permission from Gautam whether he could pick up the customer and it was accepted.
So the cab reached the customer's location. Then a person hopped into the car. Gautam did not notice the person . He was just busy reading the book gifted by his principal.
Suddenly the person beside him called saying , " Hey Gautam. Hello..."
Gautam turned his face towards the person and got surprised. He replied, " Hello Principal ma'am !"

Principal asked GAUTAM , " Even you opted for this joy share rides!"
"Yes ma'am.....for stress relief!"
Principal smiled a bit and then looked at the book in GAUTAM's hand and said, "So you are reading the book!😁"
"Yes Ma'am . So far it is very interesting!" Replied Gautam.

Principal said, " Yes. That is why I gifted this to you. Unfortunately this book didn't do that great , sales wise.Interestingly , the name of the writer is not mentioned on the cover page. It seems he has hidden his name somewhere in the book. Till now no person on this earth could crack the hidden name!"

Gautam said, "Oh! Then this looks even more interesting. I will surely find his name Ma'am!"
The Principal replied , "I know you will . One more thing.Forgot to tell you. Some readers have alleged that this book has some misprinting but when I went through the book everything was alright."

GAUTAM said , " I believe in you Ma'am! ."
After listening to this, the Principal went into tears.

"What happened Ma'am?asked Gautam.

"Even my son....used to believe me a lot but I have never been the mother he required .I have been rude to him .Now I regret."
"Where is he now Ma'am?" Asked Gautam.

"Away from me !" Answered The Principal.

"Oh! It is very sad ! I hope he returns back soon." Said Gautam.

The Principal looked towards him and smiled .
"What does he do Ma'am?As in what is his profession? Asked Gautam.

"He is an unique guy but people haven't accepted any of his works due to his incomprehensible character." Said the Principal in a sad tone.
The Principal wiped away the tears and said
"Do your level best this time Gautam."
"Sure Ma'am!" Replied Gautam in a promising manner.

------------------
This made GAUTAM's day because the feeling which a person gets when he talks to his favourite member is beautiful than anything else!
-----------------