CHPT 3-FLASHBACK

The doctors went towards a cell which was locked. Inside the cell was a boy. He looked very tired, aggressive and his eyes were little reddish in colour which is a sign of restlessness. His hair was overgrown. He was sitting in the corner of the cell. The doctors unlocked the cell and insisted him to come out.
"Who are you?" Asked the boy with a hoarse voice.
            "We are the doctors!Come out! We would not like to stress you. Your sister has come on your call.She is waiting outside.Please Come out" Answered the Doctors.
His legs were also weak so he stumbled a bit while getting up on his feet. He was lean . His feet were numb. He couldn't walk properly. Somehow he came towards the door of the cell.Then the doctor locked the handcuffs around the boy's wrist.They lead him to his sister. Took the highest care required for the boy. That boy walked slowly with his face facing downwards. He was walking between 2 doctors.  Yukti(boy's sister) looked a bit misty eyed after seeing her brother in such a condition. When her brother called her saying , " Sister!" , the tears coursed down from her eye. Yukti asked , "How are you ,my dear!"   with a sympathetic tone to her brother.
"In Pain!" answered Gautam (boy's name)
Yukti wanted to hug him but the doctors restricted her from doing so because the patient requires some rest and any heavy movements might disturb his mental and physical strength.
"I missed you ! I missed you a lot !, Sorry ! 😢

Gautam was also in tears.
The doctors understood that Gautam was straining himself so they immediately took him to his cell.

Yukti couldn't stop her tears .Wiped her face .Though she wiped away the tears , her eyes were still filled with tears.
————————
We cannot end the tears when the mind is full of pain and emotion.
When the pain goes away , the tears automatically come to an end.
——————————-
The doctor took Gautam back to his cell. Provided him some protein food .
Then he approached back to Yukti. Yukti was sitting on a chair with her face in her hands. The doctor called her and told her to come to his cabin. Yukti went to the cabin and sat on the chair.
"How is the condition doctor? What happened doctor?! When will he recover?"
The doctor answered, " He is not in a right condition. It is very hard to tell about his recovery. He is affected psychologically and has emotional issues such as depression,impulsivity and I can say it is all because of over addiction."

"What ! Addiction! Which addiction doctor?!" Asked Yukti.

"Cellular Screen Addiction!" Answered Doctor. "Addiction to Phone ..Tv...or any such type of device and so he is affected with......" . The doctor went towards the white board and wrote the name with his red ink marker - NOMOPHOBIA.
"What NOMOPHOBIA! What is this doctor?!" Asked Yukti

Doctor answered, " In simple words,it is a Phobia caused due to over screen addiction. This is a common Phobia but GAUTAM has this in extreme levels. It is more than we even imagine. Due to God's grace  it didn't reach the maximum trigger point which might even kill a person ."

"Oh My God! 😰 So now how Doctor?! What will happen .... to GAUTAM... it is so terrible one..... cannot imagine!😰"

"We are trying our best to diagnose him. He requires a lot of care and rest. His mind would still want to lean towards this addiction but we are trying to divert his mind. Sorry to say this ma'am but if he is straining himself too much then we cannot do anything and he may ..........   It is better if we don't think too much!"

"Oh ! Please Doctor ! Give him the full care he requires. Even if he tells that he wants to see me ,convince him and divert him from the topic. I would not like to strain my brother emotionally. I believe in you doctor!"

Doctor said, " Thank you Ma'am . Please do not worry a lot. We will provide you every information about his health condition and one day he would surely come running towards you with a happy smile on his face.

"Thank you doctor !" Said Yukti
Yukti stood up and went towards cabin's door to exit .
Doctor then took the newspaper which was on his desk and then read through it . He saw a picture on the front page and then he immediately called Yukti back . Yukti came back to him. He said , " Ma'am , I guess this is the reason for your brother's addiction.....!!" and turned the newspaper towards her.
Yukti read it out . "PUBG"
"This game ! Doctor! This game... was on his mobile phone.......!
Doctor, "Oh! Then this is the game....!"
Yukti , " What happened doctor?!"

Doctor answered, " GAUTAM used to say something everyday . He used to spell some letters like P , B , G and so this is what he says! So his addiction also has another main source and that is this filthy game!"

Yukti said, " Oh! He was playing this game since 2017 as in since the time it got released Doctor."

Then Doctor got a call. He went immediately. Yukti was still waiting at doctor's cabin. While coming, Doctor had a smile on his face. "Luck! Super Luck!" Said doctor with lots of excitement.

"What happened Doctor?" Asked Yukti after seeing Doctor's excitement.

"Your brother would be discharged in two days. He will come running towards you in happiness.For sure!" Said the Doctor.

"Oh ! What a good news! Thank you doctor! I will leave now!" Replied Yukti with core happiness.

She reached home . She was tired , so she went back to bed to complete her sleep.Her mind started flashing on the previous events.All she could see was Gautam, the proper Gautam, the topper Gautam! And then.......