CHPT 1- YEAR 2030

MILLION GAMING HEADQUARTER (MG HEADQUARTERS) "What's the review?",asked John Mark. "Sir,they rated it 8/10",replied the game developer,Rick.
John mark was surprised that the game under his production banner was rated the best game of the year 2030.

Rick said , "Sir I have created such a game which is known the best in the world.I guess such game is not created at all till date."

This reminded John of something and he said,
"No,your guess is wrong.We have still not made the best game.I expected it to be better than that game. Our game, KINGS OF TIMBERLAND is just rated 8/10 but that game was rated 9.5/10 by the same, GAMING WORLD RECORD(GWR) .

Rick in a great surprise said,"What!9.5/10 .Then our game lands second according to GWR. But which game are you talking about sir?"

" Oh! I curse my memory power! The only thing I remember is about the hype of that game.It was known as the most addicted game .I remember that it was created around 2017 or 18 or..." Said John . Then he tried to remember the name of the game .
"Got it! That game ends with 'G' or 'S' "John answered in excitement.

"What an immense information, sir!" Rick sarcastically replied.

"Please Rick it's not the time to joke around."

"Sir, I have got an idea!"

"What is it?"

"Let's collect the gaming records of the years 2017 , 2018,etc. from GWR. They maintain a vast list of all the gaming records including the ones we require." Rick suggested.

"Let's Go!" John agreed.

GWR HEADQUARTERS
Rick andJohn were at the GWR headquarters.
They asked the CEO,Kingrik for the gaming record files of the years 2016,2017 and 2018.
They went through all the games of the years from 2016 to 2020.

John couldn't find that game. Kingrik helped them by giving some finest names such as Grand Theft Auto, God of War, Spider-Man and so on.

The game which John wanted to know wasn't among the list given by Kingrik.
Then John recollected some information . "It was a shooting game,basically survival game,somewhat army based." Said John while thinking.

Kingrik said," I guess the game file which you want got lost  while shifting from another headquarter. I will inform you when I find something."

NEXT DAY

John and Rick lost hopes in searching that game . They assumed that Kingrik wouldn't waste his time searching it but to their surprise, they received a call from Kingrik.

He said,"Sir, I found a file which may be useful to you!"

"Just keep the file with you, I will be there within an hour".said John

GWR HEADQUARTERS
Rick and John were at GWR HQ.
Kingrik said,"Sir I guess this is the file you are searching for" .He handed over the file to them.
John on looking at the file ,shouted out of happiness."This is the file I was searching for!".
He read the title out loudly,"PUBG,yes !this is the game which was rated 9.5!"

"This game!Oh yes, you are right it was rated well but why are u searching for this game?This game was created in 2017 by Tencent games." said Kingrik