CHPT 2- UNKNOWN CALLER

AFTER 2 DAYS
John was still in the thought that who could it be who called them.An unknown caller.
John wanted to track the caller and such work only the police can do it.
John requested the police officer to track the caller. The police officer tracked and found the location through his police bot. John saved the location details in his phone.
The caller location landed in Hyderabad.
John and Rick immediately went to Hyderabad.
They went according to the direction of the location.Within few hours they reached the respective location.There was an old house. John and Rick entered the house.They found many gaming posters on the wall.

They tried to call if anyone was there in.Then after sometime came a middle aged lady. She asked ,"Who are you people,Why did u people come here?"
John answered,"We came in search of a woman. The location of the caller was here so."
The woman said,"Only I live here."
John said,"Ok .Why are these posters stuck on the wall."

She answered,"My son is a fan of games!He stuck all the posters.He is at school right now."

John and Rick  called to the number in the hopes of finding her.No response to the call. They searched the nearby locations. They finally came to a conclusion that it was a fake call. They were really very disappointed and were also tired and wished to have a cup of coffee.

They went to the SUPREME STAR BUCKS cafe and decided to place some order.
John wanted to have something cool.Rick suggested John to have Cavachoco . Then after sometime, came a man with a book in his hand and the pen on the top. He sat behind us. He made himself comfortable and ordered Freezamel .After placing his order,he began writing something. This reminded Rick of someone ,"Cafe...Writer....Freezamel...
then it should be!!". He turned his face back . "Neet !! ,it's you!"said Rick astonishingly.
I was shocked after seeing impoverish Rick's face again and beside him John.
I said,"Why did you people come here?!!You people are dumb!You people are......"
Rick stopped him and said,"Pls stop it!We don't have any sort of grudge against you. We apologise for our mistake. Pls show mercy towards us."
Rick and John tried to convince me a lot.They returned back my fee. I got convinced.

I said , " Okay fine! Unfortunately , I met you guys. So now I will help you on a condition. You guys should help me find this boy whom I should thank . I showed them the letter. The name of the writer wasn't too clear. They accepted for it.

I didn't wanted to work for free , so I gave them some work.

AFTER 2 Days

John got a  call again. Spoke a lady,"I heard that you have come in search of me ."
She gave the address to them.
We went to the respective location given. It was the same house which we visited last time! The same mid -aged lady came out. She said," I am not the lady you are searching for.My friend called you people.These game posters are not of my son.Actually these posters were stuck by...(Her eyes got filled with tears.)Gautam.
Come I will take you to my friend
We saw a women sitting on the floor.She seemed to be of 35 - 40 years.
She was very sad.She said with a low tone,"I was the one who called you to tell you about Gautam. You totally blamed on my brother!What did my brother do?!I accept the fact that my brother got addicted to PUBG.But there is a reason behind it.It is totally because of Tencent games !"
John said,"How can you blame on Tencent games .PUBG is a masterpiece!I already mentioned that we entertain the youth.Your brother ,Gautam was a gamer according to the article.Aim of every gamer is to become the highest of all.Your brother took it too seriously and in that process he got addicted to it and due to depression,not PUBG,was sent to rehabilitation centre and after that you should know."
She said,"What are u talking!My brother...." tears courseddown her eyes.She was deeply saddened by the way they looked at her brother as in the opinion.
I said,"Mam I used to write articles and book even in the years 2018,2019. I even wrote an article on him.The information which I got was that he was a failure in school and due to depression , was sent to rehabilitation centre and after that he didn't return back from their.
John and Rick looked at me suddenly and said "You didn't tell us about this!"
I replied, "You people are talking as if you told everything true to the Government about this."

Then I looked towards that woman and informed her further
"Your brother opted for that filthy game because he was a failure.To get rid of addiction also  is not that difficult.GAUTAM's addiction is not a normal one. Maybe it is a mixture of depression and addiction.He didn't have the capability to get rid of addiction.Failures are like this . This information is true because I wrote it!

Yukti with an unpleasant face said, "Shut your mouth!I am sure that you weren't that successful in life .

Yukti added, "It was 10 years ago...."
--------------------

Hyderabad
One of the most developed cities.
It was raining that day with lighting and storm! The clock struck 6 (pm)
"TRING TRING" suddenly the telephone rang.Yukti opened her eyes at the sound .Ran towards the telephone and picked up the call.
She got a call from the rehab centre.
"Mam your brother wants to see you"
Yukti replied,"Yes I am coming" In a hurry.She immediately went to the rehab centre.  She asked the doctor,"Doctor,where is he ?"
Doctor said,"Wait I will bring him.Please sit." and went to bring him.
The doctor entered into a room and at its door was written 'ACTIVE ROOM'(It is a room for special cases)