CHPT 10-ILLUSION INVASION

"Arghhhhh!" Shouted Gautam. Suddenly he woke up. Then touched his forehead. He took a deep breath.
"Something is happening to me!" Said Gautam to himself in an impaired voice.He looked at the clock. The clock struck 2 (A.M).Suddenly he started hearing some voices in his mind. His mind was flashing up the memories.Everything was blurred. He fell down from his bed. He was flat on the ground.
"Ting" -Gautam received some message .
He then tried to move towards his phone. His vision was blurred. Only thing he could see was some white light flashing in his mind. Somehow he figured out where his phone was. Looked at the message. He couldn't read it properly.
He moved his eyes slowly from one letter to the other. He figured out that he received a voice message from Jason. Gautam clicked on the play button................
"Hey G! A small surprise! You remember my username on PUBG - "AK47" . That is nothing but my full name .....................Arjun Kentucky 47! I just played a small trick. Made my voice deeper, introduced myself as Jason. Jason is a topper of Aakash , that is right, but he is not in this plan.I just used his name. Obviously you would ask me the reason. So this is for you! I didn't like you since the start! 😠I hated you to the core. Even the students of our high school helped me.They were also jealous of you.You received all the best and I got the worst. Principal Ma'am had also been very partial! I am now happy to see you in the very ground level! Now you can't regain your position! BYE!!

 Principal Ma'am had also been very partial! I am now happy to see you in the very ground level! Now you can't regain your position! BYE!!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Gautam raged up. Felt very sad that he was cheated by everyone.No one came for his help.Gautam replied sending a voice message - "FILTHY RAT!"
Then closed his eyes .
--------------------
When a person you trust, cheats on you and you realise it very late, then that moment is worst than a peace less death.

Your life would be neat if no one cheated but what happens if Neet life was only cheated.It was cheated by the top of the school.

The last point from the book -
'TOPPI-URE'