the end , finale

The first thing Ruby did was call his parents, but of course they didn't answer because they were too busy with stupid ass Mario!

"STUPID ASS MOTHERFUCKERS!" Ruby yelled at the top of his lungs, furious with the world. He had two monsters out for his head right now! His time on this earth was LIMITED!

Or maybe it wasn't?

If Cesar and Latrelle were out for his head then that just meant that Ruby had to get his GANG on theirs. And that's exactly what he did.

He ran ALLLLL the way to Cesar's house to get Spooky on Cesar's ass! He banged on the door aggressively. "SPOOKY! OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR, SPOOKY!"

Spooky did as told. He smoked his cigarette in Ruby's face as he leaned in the doorway. "What's your problem, fool?"

Ruby had a disgusted look on his face. "ARE YOU SERIOUSLY SMOKING?! PEOPLE ARE DYING!"

Spooky shrugged without a care in the world. "People die everyday. At least I'm killing myself instead of someone else doing it."

Ruby shook his head. "N-n-no you don't get it! Cesar is KILLING people!"

Now he had Spooky's attention. "What the fuck did you just say?"

"HE'S KILLING PEOPLE! Monse dying at the homecoming dance? That was HIS PLAN! Jamal dying? ALL HIM! He's trying to take us out one by one and I'M NEXT!"

Spooky didn't know what to believe. "How do you know all this?"

"BECAUSE OF THESE!" Ruby forced the two notes into Spooky's hands. Spooky read them and he began fuming.

"What the fuck? He's working with that fucking PROPHET?!?!

"YES!" Ruby affirmed. "He and Latrelle have been working together all along. He's a fucking traitor Spooky, and he's trying to KILL ME!"

"I HEARD YOU!" Spooky yelled, making Ruby flinch. He looked at Ruby and saw how terrified he was. He had to ease his mind. "He's not going to kill you, okay? I won't let that happen."

"According to these texts, he is! And the cops are in on it, man!"

Ruby showed him the texts and Spooky just balled up his fists. Cesar was DEAD to him. And he meant that literally.

He pulled out his phone and called Cesar. Cesar surprisingly answered. "Hello....?"

"Where the FUCK are you?!"

"Uh...why?"

"BECAUSE I FUCKING WANT TO KNOW, CESAR!"

"I'm hanging out."

"WITH WHO?!?!?!" Spooky questioned. "THE GANG?!"

"Yeah," Cesar replied. "The gang."

Little did Spooky know, Cesar didn't mean the Santos, he meant the Prophets.