the end , part two

Ruby's clueless ass was on his couch with his feet kicked up, his eyes glued on the TV. Ever since Jamal died, he felt like a part of himself died also. He isolated himself from everyone, even his family. He was too depressed.

Jamal really got killed by a random person who was yet to be found? Freeridge was really not safe to live in. He HAD to move!

Ruby would hang with Cesar and the Santos occasionally to try to cheer himself up, but Cesar always killed the vibe with his insensitivity towards the topic. It was almost as if he didn't care at all that their friends died, and now that he thought about it, he never saw Cesar show an ounce of grief since Monse died.

He wondered why?

His mom and dad came into the living room and told him that they're heading out to meet Mario. They invited Ruby to tag along, but he refused. He just wanted to be alone these days.

His parents left after that and Ruby looked at his phone. The first thing he saw was his lock screen of him and Jamal. A sigh escaped his lips, tears flooding his eyes.

God damn it, why did Jamal have to die?! That was his better half! His partner in crime! His bestie for the restie!

He opened his messages and saw that Isabella hadn't responded to him yet. He wondered what had her so occupied?

He was gonna call her, but he heard someone trying to open the door. His attention turned to the door. The person was aggressively turning the door knob which alarmed Ruby.

He slowly got up and called out for his mom. "Uh...MA?! Is that you?!"

No answer. The person just kept trying to break in. Ruby, realizing this, drew in a sharp breath and quickly dialed 911. He was NOT about to be another Freeridge statistic!

He waited impatiently for the operator to answer. "HURRY THE FUCK UP! DAMN, NO WONDER WHY SO MANY PEOPLE DIE AROUND HERE!"

"Excuse me?" the operator replied angrily.

Ruby's eyes widened. He quickly apologized. "O-oh sorry um, SOMEONE'S TRYING TO BREAK INTO MY HOUSE!"

"911, what's your emergency?"

Was this woman fucking serious??!?! "SOMEONE'S TRYING TO BREAK IN AND KILL ME!"

"How do you know they're trying to kill you, sir?" she asked.

"BECAUSE ITS FUCKING FREERIDGE!"

"Sir, I'm gonna need you to calm down and come at me correctly or I won't feel obligated to help you."

Ruby just huffed. "JUST SEND SOMEONE OVER HERE! MY ADDRESS IS-"

"That's not necessary. I know your address."

Ruby furrowed his eyebrows. "What? How do you-"

She cut him off again. "What I need you to do is open your door and look on the ground."

What the fuck kind of police operator was she?

Ruby looked at the door warily and noticed that the person was no longer trying to break in. Instead, the door opened on its own slowly, creeping him the fuck out.

He slowly approached it and opened it all the way. He scanned around; no one was in sight.

His gaze dropped to the ground and he saw two notes. He looked at them curiously. How did this woman...?

"Um...how did you know I had two notes on my porch?"

She just hung up.

Ruby just stared at his phone bewilderedly. Oh hell no, some creepy shit was going down in Freeridge tonight! He should've went with his parents after all!

Ruby picked the notes up and read them, his jaw dropping to the ground as he read the words.

Wait, wait, WHAT?!?! Cesar and Latrelle?!?! And why did Isabella sound like she was in danger?

Then he remembered that she hadn't texted him yet, which worried him. Was she okay?!

He quickly called her but as soon as he did, a text came in

From Cesar.

CESAR
Isabella's dead.

Ruby inhaled sharply. Another text came in.

CESAR
We killed her.

Ruby began breathing rapidly while shaking his head no. He couldn't believe what he was reading.

"WE?" So he really WAS working with Latrelle! Isabella and Jamal knew it and that's why they died!

Ruby was in disbelief. Cesar was a fucking traitor all along?!? HOW?!? WHY?! AND HOW THE FUCK WAS HE GOING TO STOP HIM?!?!

And then one final text came in. Ruby braced himself for what he was about to read.

CESAR
And you're next.

ALRIGHT YALL ARE LITERALLY PISSED 😂😂😂CHILL OUT! ALL OF THIS IS FAKE, OKAYYYYY?!?! MONSE DIDN'T DIE AT HOMECOMING, CESAR IS NOT A TRAITOR, JAMAL AINT DEAD. SHEEEEESH

I'm bored af and I saw how many people wanted Monse to live so I decided to make a quick chapter killing her off. Come on, y'all know that chapter was rushed af 🙄 and why would Monse just walk up to someone holding a gun like WTF lmao

So yes your fave is safe, let me have my fun 😤😤😤

What really went down at homecoming is dropping tomorrow 😌