I • Zane

Important

Because you mean everything to him

(A sneak peak idea of a book!!)

Warning(s): talks about suicide, depression and anorexia.

 •

"JUST LET ME HAVE A SIP!" Y/n yelled as she was being held against her will. Zane had his arm around her waist to make sure she didn't go into his room where he hid her secret stash of booze.
He knew he should've gotten rid of it.

"No, Y/n. How many times do I have to tell you?"

"Fuck my health!" She yelled. This has been going on for fifteen minutes when she came in to ask a question and saw her drinks peaking out. She gave up, slumping against him. "I wanna forget, everything please."

"It will destroy you. You don not have enough body mass and you refuse to eat. If I let go of you, you will die," his voice quivered at the thought of her gone. She heard his words and began to cry.

"It hurts, everything hurts," she sobbed. "I hate that you care so much."

"Y/n-"

"I want to die, Zane. I'm sick of my anxiety, depression and anorexia." She confessed. Suicide. A word that none of them took lightly in their shared room. She used to do a lot of drugs and drink all the time despite her throwing up her food or just not eating in general.
Zane did everything he could to help her. He knew he couldn't do much. Hiding the booze, making sure she at least ate a small snack and didn't throw up in the next hour.

She complied. But he didn't know she was bottling up her urges for his sake.
He held her close, skin and bones. He lowered his head into her neck, he noticed that she was cold and so he warmed himself up with his internal heater. Randomly installed.
He couldn't make out the words he was going to say next because he ran through multiple case scenarios.

Tears kept on streaming down her face as she tilted her head back to his shoulder.

"You are important to me, Y/n. I can not let you die when I am still around. Please, I'll try harder." A contraction. Two words together. She gasped, she realized that he actually cared about her. With his weird grammar, he never put two words together unless needed.
That was not needed. And yet he did so.
Was there someone who actually wished she was present and breathing?

"Fine," she sniffed wiping her tears. He held her tighter.

"Thank you," he sighed in the crook of her neck. The relief, she was going to stay sober. He just wanted her alive because he loved her.

But how can a robot love?