T • Robin and Starfire

Together

because you'll stay with each another, always

i love them <3
also i don't think i was really set on a version so imma just say 03 to be safe lol

Together•because you'll stay with each another, always•i love them <3also i don't think i was really set on a version so imma just say 03 to be safe lol •

It was a heavy boulder but it wasn't heavy for the pink haired teen titan.

She grunted as she put it at the cave entrance and wiped the gravel and dirt off of her hands when she was done. A way to stay safe in this cold winter storm high up in a mountain. She briefly flew back to where Robin was, who was setting up the pieces of wood to help stay warm.

"Fire, please." She obeyed and flicked a small light that made the campfire burst into flames. He sat down on the gravel under him and lifted his hands near the flame to feel some type of warmth. It was not a great day to be trapped in a cave in the middle of winter.
The snow was heavy in the mountains and the temperature couldn't be any lower. Even though the alien didn't need as much heat as an earthling, the cold was getting to her more than she thought. She took a seat beside Robin, copying his actions and immediately felt the heat of the flame warming her body. She found herself not shivering anymore. Feeling a defrosted a bit. It helped her have a clearer mind.

"How long until the rescue?" A sigh was heard from her right and she was someone who could easily read Robin, but it wasn't like he was masking any of his feelings either. Like he usually did. Not in front of his girlfriend though. She could see right through him anyways, and since no one was there, that need to cover up his fear was gone.

"I am not sure. I sent a distress call to everyone."

Her curiosity peaked. "Everyone?" He rubbed his hands together, the gloves on his hands making it slightly difficult to do so.

"Yeah, including Batman. Honestly, I think he's going to be the only one to receive the call," he dryly chuckled. As much as he loved his father figure, having to confront the fact that he got lost was embarrassing to say the least. He could only imagine the lecture he was going to get. A whole lot of 'How did you even let this happen?' and 'You should've a bit more before forming your own team'. Honestly, he didn't need that type of criticism. "His receivers don't need cell service. Something Tim designed a couple months ago."

Star tried to smile at the sound of hope but she really hated their situation. She was worried for her friends and could only wish that they were okay. Luckily she was with her boyfriend who was also the only non-superhero on the team. Even though she was sure he knew how to make a fire despite there being no heat, she was only happy to make his struggles a little bit easier. If he was alone, her worries would consume her as fast as guilt. She never doubted his abilities. She doubts the turnout of circumstances.

"These will not be the last moments of us, will it Robin?"

The teen chuckles, shaking his head as he pulled his cape tighter around him, giving up on the fire to keep him warm. Maybe it was the way she said things or the way she worded them, but either way, he was still mesmerized. He also liked how innocent she was but how hardcore she was in battle. She was a different person with her enemy compared to her lover. Robin was only glad that he was able to see both sides of her.

He knew he felt a tug in his gut towards her, but he wouldn't have guessed it would lead them this. Just living in teen romance. It was the one filled with the most euphoria and the one filled with the most heartbreak. But since we chase the goodness that comes in the relationship, screw the consequences.

The sound of shuffling filled his ears, amplified by the echoes bouncing off the smallest of sounds due to the cave. She leaned her head against his shoulder and that was when he opened his cape again so it could wrap around her as well. One of her hands held onto the titanium cape and the other found its way to knit into his hands. Intertwining their fingers.

"No, it won't be. All we need to do is stick together." He tightened his grip and only prayed that Batman got his signal through all of the snow and ice.

And not get an earful when he arrived.