N • Michelangelo

Nicknames

Because he likes to tease you

imma be honest, they keep on getting weirder. also finishing this took all of my braincells.

 •

"Sugarplum! Where are you?" Mikey called out for me.

He knew damn well I was in his room. He just wanted to use the new nickname he found in his comic. The hero in the story was calling his loved one 'sugar' and Mikey had the brilliant idea of calling me something I despised. This stemed form our conversation the other day when I told him that nicknames were stupid. His response? Calling me every single one in the fucking book.
Anyways, I told him I would be in his room the entire time he trained. I used to be able to watch them but I got temporarily banned because I 'distracted' Michelangelo. Yeah, Splinter wasn't happy that I was taking up all of his son's attention. Short attention span, may I add.

All I would do was read a book and sometimes I would look up. When I did, I always managed to level with Mike's eyes and I gave him a small smile. What he gave me in return was a dopey smile and love eyes. Raph took that to his advantage and tackled his brother to the ground.

And I got in trouble for it!

Well, not trouble. It was punishing him more than me.

Either way, I was banned until Mikey was able to train with more discipline. I was now being used as a teaching device. Great.

The door slammed wide open and my boyfriend was there with a shit-eating grin. I inwardly sighed, trying to continue reading my comic that Raph lent me. Said comic was ripped out of my hands and on the ground. Raph was so going to kill Mikey for that. "Hey, peaches, how are you doing this fine morning?" He was really pulling an arm and a leg to use every word there was in existence. Which wouldn't work because everyone knew of Mikey's limited vocabulary.

"I'm doing fine. Can I please have the comic back?" I asked, purposely not mentioning it was Raph's. Said brother hated it when Mikey borrowed his stuff and Mikey was scared to touch his stuff.

The thing was, Mikey didn't know it belonged to Raph.

If his older brother found out, hell would freeze over before Mikey could run out of the lair while being chased.

"No can do, darling. We have a movie marathon to watch."

"I have school tomorrow," I reminded him with a disappointed glare.

He looked like he was thinking for a bit and came up with a genius idea for a five year old. I know, harsh. But he was great when he planned on the spot for missions, I will give him that. I love him, don't get me wrong. But sometimes, alone time was needed and sleep time was needed because of hell on earth.
School in non-gen-z language, if you will.
"I know what we can do, honey bear." I blinked hard that I almost forgot to open my eyes.
What the f-

"We can watch our favourite movie and then I can walk you home. Does that sound like a good idea, bubba?" My eye twitched at the last thing he called me. My skin crawled and goosebumps covered my skin in anger but I was more annoyed. Didn't help that making him say mercy was the only thing on my mind.

Nonetheless, with a regretful sigh, I agreed. I sent him a smile and snatched the comic from the floor. I waved it in front of his face as I stood up. "This is Raphael's. I wonder what would happen if he knew that you threw his limited edition comic on the floor?"

The orange masked turtle lost a bit of his green complexion and went on his knees, begging repeatedly that I wouldn't tell. I would never in real life but it was fun waving something above his head. "Please, snookums, don't tell him!" He called me what?

I sound dramatic, I am sure. What you don't know is that I told him that I didn't like being called weird stuff when we started our relationship. Now? He decided it was fun to tease me the hell out of it because it entertained him.

"Then stop calling me stupid nicknames!" He thought about it. I thought it would be an easy choice. He looked up as he pondered on his choices.

"Nah."

"Michelangelo! I will tell Raphael!"

He shrugged. "If you don't tell him, then I don't call you fun names." He pouted in a sad manner. My heartstrings pulled when he looked upset. He was a sweetheart and when he wasn't joyous and happy, it was a weird sight to see that made me sad as well. Fuck I was wrapped around his finger. One pout and I would do what he said just to get a stupid grin plastered on his cute face.

"Fine, I won't tell him."

"Thank you, frostie!" He pulled me in for a small kiss before wrapping his arms around me. My head was squished against him and I was already accustomed to theses uncomfortable positions. I knew he was really happy because he wasn't aware of my well being at the moment. I sighed for the umpteenth time, smiling a bit because I know his heart was in the right place.

I guess.

"But we really have to talk about these names."