'That's great because I didn't want to have to pour out my life story as an introduction.' I laughed with her.

'I don't know who you are actually, ' I heard an unnaturally sweet voice say from behind me. I turned around to see Nia Pickering.

'JJ's girlfriend. I'm Nia.' She introduced. I was surprised she said who she was dating before her real name. 

'Oh, yeah I know who you are, I watch you on YouTube.' I replied, trying not to be rude.

'Of course you'd be subscribed then.' She gave an unnaturally high pitched laugh which made my ears ring after hearing it.

'Shut up, Nia' Mier rolled her eyes and pulled me towards the rest of the girls, leaving Nia behind.

'Sorry, we just really dislike Nia.' Gee said bubbly-ly?

'Yeah, she seems fake and unnatural.' I agreed.

'Not to mention how much make-up she's wearing, and look at how much cleavage she's showing!' Talia whispered and pointed at Nia who had pressed herself against JJ. Nia was wearing lots of makeup and looked her face looked extraordinarily caked. I wondered whether her makeup would peel off like a face mask. I thought my dress was quite revealing and too short, but Nia was wearing a dress that barely covered her ass, and her dress was held up by 2 spaghetti straps which pulled her cleavage up to the point I thought they would fall out of her dress.

I tried to avert the conversation, feeling slightly uncomfortable bitching about a girl I'd just met to a group of girls... who I'd just met. I looked around before asking 'So, who's in relationships with who?'

'I'm with Si. To be honest though, I'm pretty sure he'd rather be with you or Logan. He thinks you guys make banging videos.' Talia laughed. I laughed with her before Gee said:

'I'm Chip's girlfriend. We just call him chip because of the older Josh.'

'And that older Josh is my boyfriend.' Freya said 'I don't know why I'm with him though, he's butters.' We all laughed at Freya's use of slang.

'My boyfriend is square-head over there.' Mia pointed at Will. I chuckled before letting Sursh (Saorise) continue.

'Me and Tobi go out. We met through Ethan and did some videos together before Tobi asked me out. We always were kind of flirty even on camera, which led to people thinking we were dating. We've kept our relationship secret though, because he doesn't want his fans to hate me.' Sursh blushed.

'Awww, you guys sound so sweet together.' I cooed.

'They definitely are the cutest couple out of all of us.' Mier agreed.

'They just love eachother so much.' Laughed Gee, sounding drunk already.

We walked to the entrance of the club to see the boys arguing with the bouncer.

'Yo, can we just go in man?' JJ said, pissed.

'No club card, no entry.' the bouncer replied with a thick Russian accent. I particularly enjoyed learning different languages. I'd learnt Spanish, French and Italian inside of school, and decided to learn Latin and Russian on my spare time. I walked up to the bouncer

'Are you Russian?' I asked in fluent Russian.

'Yes.' he replied stiffly in Russian.

'that's brilliant.' I continued in Russian. 'now if I am correct your manager is John Advies.' I read of his badge. His face paire paled before I continued. 'We are siblings.' I lied.

'I-I-I thought John was an only chil-' he stuttered before I cut him off.

'Well you thought wrong.' I spat. 'Now let us in before I make sure you lose your job.' I finished. He nodded quickly before stepping to the side and allowing us in.