Chapter 37:The savage sister

Comenzar desde el principio

Grey couldn't get Kayleigh in her crosshairs dam. She thought Victor move, but he didn't. So she slowly moved the crosshairs over to the Rogue Nisan as her finger gently squeezed the trigger on her sniper rifle as the 60 caliber, high-velocity supersonic round flew out, smashing the window of the vehicle.

Kayleigh pivoted seeing the smashed window on the car that she rented. Now she was pissed and angry. She reached into her sheath withdrew her Dynamis Razorblade and lunged at him. Victor sidestepped and nodded at Grey. Grey saw her sign  to move the crosshairs onto Kayleigh, her finger resting on the trigger.

"I'm not working for the goddammit CIA or MI6 only for Malta Security and the Entity as an asset," Kayleigh snarled.

What the fuck she is waiting for Grey though move and I will put her in the ground. She was losing her patience that troubled clients like Victor; they couldn't make up their minds. Just like the last time when she was hired to a journalist who was going to expose Victor Kenton to The Sandino family. But she ended up killing anyway.

"So you're telling me that you are working for the Malta security service and the Entity as my asset I find that hard believe," Victor told her.

"Why," Kayleigh questioned

"Because if you didn't tell that CIA anything you told MI6 or the Entity details of the black market. I trusted you all this time you were my head of security prove it yourself to me that you didn't," Victor exclaimed.

"How, "Kayleigh asked.

"I want you  to kill Grand Master Milano for me if you do that then I believe that your working for MI6 or The Entity it's that simple Kayleigh you see," Victor remarked.

"How I am supposed to do that and I get inside the Sovereign Military Order of Malta headquarters tell me that," Kayleigh asked him.

"That's up to you," Victor stated.

"That's not a lot of help Victor The Sovereign Military of Order is closely guarded plus that would be suicide.," Kayleigh told him.

I grabbed my binoculars from my pocket, as I glanced through them seeing a bullet from a sniper rifle eliminate Kayleigh dropping her to the ground. So my suspicions had been right, that Kayleigh wasn't working for Kenton in the end, or was she? I zoomed in on the camera in on lady with pitch-black hair. Ryan I thought, It couldn't be?

There was just something, about her, but I couldn't put my finger on it? We were getting so close to the, black market, but still had no idea where Kenton's warehouses where? My only chance of finding out who the assassin, was to take a photograph of her and run it through NCIC to see what I could find out. Put my binoculars back into my pocket, and pulled out my iPhone X. I zoomed in on my camera lens and snapped a photo of the assassin. After that, I hit the send button and sent it to Nicky.

Azalea pulled the trigger on her deadly sniper rifle as the bullet flew out in the air and split Kayleigh open like a melon dropping her to the ground. Getting up on the Knees she folded tripod in on the sniper rifle. Quickly exited the back staircase and walked over to Victor.

"What took you so long to pull the dam trigger", Victor stated.

Azalea looked over at Kayleigh and then at Victor.

"Will you didn't move out the way first and I didn't know if you trusted her yet or what," Azalea snarled

"Azalea I'm going to need new a head of security for the black market," Victor remarked, walking back over to his shiny black armor  Mercedes Benz.

Azalea though for a second yes, she was freelance assassin and weapons specialist and now the head of security for the black Market. She didn't expect this from Victor, after all, she was just hired to terminate Kayleigh in which she had done. Why not she could profit it herself.

"Okay Victor you'll have yourself ahead of security for the black market, but I'm calling the shots got it," Azalea replied Walking over back to the Grand Master Courtyard where she had parked the Rogue Nissan.

She strolled around to the trunk and opened it placing her sniper rifle inside and then closed it. Azalea ventured over to the driver-side of the vehicle and climbed in closing the door behind her.

The chauffeur stepped out, grabbing the back door of the shiny armor black Mercedes Benz. Victor climbed in as the driver closed the door behind him. Everything had to be ready for the black market was getting close; he was sure that his private collectors were going to be shocked and surprised to see what he had for them to bid or at the auction.

The driver strolled over to the driver-side of the Mercedes Benz and climbed in closing the door behind him. They drove out of the Grand Harbor heading back to the Hospitaller gallery. Azalea followed behind them driving in her Nissan Rogue.

They arrived at the Hospitallers Private gallery pulling up to the front doors of it. Azalea parked a couple of streets down the gallery and climbed out strolling up the cobblestone sidewalk to the gallery where the chauffeur stepped out grabbing the door back for Victor.

They walked in through the front glass doors of the gallery strolling down the corridor, passing by the painting hung on the wall and some relics in the display cases. After that, they ventured over to his office as Victor grabbed the doorknob opening the door. 

"Azalea My private collectors are dangerous and powerful people their security is vital to me, nothing can go wrong understand," Victor remarked.

"Yes Victor I understand nothing will happen when I'm in charge of the security, don't worry," Azalea stated.

Victor went over to his desk and grabbed the encrypted disc that contained the list of private collectors handing it over to Azalea. He still the matter of getting the letter and the Papal request once he had them he would put end to GrandMasterMilano time for good.

It was in his history longed before he even was born, although his father was a commercial fisherman who had built St John Co-Cathedral it was his turn to be the Grand Master of the Order. Of course, he would have to terminate Leslie after all she was still very much a threat to the Knights of the Hospitallers. 

Azalea placed the encrypted the disc into her pocket seeing looking around the office, she never pictured him as gallery owner, but, there was always a first time and that it was indeed. Plus, she had own her plans to consider for after the black-market either it meaning eliminating Victor after then It had to be done.