Epilogue

As the morning dew became to form on the lush leaves on the plants in front of the shops, situated around the park, a boy with a hoodie covering his head walked up to the huge oak tree

As the morning dew became to form on the lush leaves on the plants in front of the shops, situated around the park, a boy with a hoodie covering his head walked up to the huge oak tree. The old and thick trunked tree shedding away its last coat of leaves as it awaited the coming of winter in its fullest.

The boy leaned against the oak tree. He had headphones in his ears which were blasting music at full volume. Although, the music was a horror dramatic sound effects and the sun in the background hadn't properly risen yet.

"Late again." Devin clicked his tongue and impatiently tapped his foot on the wet ground. He kept glancing at the second floor of the bakery across the park when suddenly a hand appeared at the window of the second floor with a victory sign.

Devin rolled his eyes and walked up the back of the bakery from where he walked up the stairs on the back and entered the room above the bakery.

It was a dusty old storage room filled with unopened boxes and wooden panels and boards left from the renovation which happened last week.

He picked up the letter placed on the window sill and broke the seal to open it. Unlike last time, the letter wasn't for Fulley but for him.

He smirked as he read the contents then folded it and lit it on fire. He saw the bright flower cover the letter and turn it into ashes. He turned around and walked out of the storage room while whistling a soft tune.

——————
In a dark and empty room at the top of an abandoned building. A man in dark clothing sat with his back to the wall as he typed in an email on his laptop.

"To Q Sarf, all procedures for the commencement of the operation have been completed. E7 has been informed and is positioned ready. ICF has taken the bait, they have decided to retaliate against Daniel Macabre who has just returned to Area 62 earlier than expected. All pawns are ready. I hereby request operation SealCrack to begin immediately."

[Send]