Extra: Groceries!

"Milk, Honey, Yogurt...To-Tor-Tarantula..?"

"Tarantula?!!" Lucas grabbed the list from Tyson's hands and read it himself. "Tortilla you idiot! Can't you read?"

Tyson felt wronged, "Have you seen that tiger lady's handwriting?? It's not my fault I can't read those illegible words."

"Mia's writing is not bad." Lucas said, "Not too bad. It's readable."

Tyson rolled his eyes, "Of course you will defend her." He sighed, "I want a girlfriend too..."

"We are not-" Lucas began, startled but Tyson waved his hand. "Right right, not together? Say something more believable. I'm just surprised you were able to tame that tiger lady. She's the scariest woman I have ever met."

A month had passed since the incident at the Macabre household. The Siblings only came to them in their nightmares. Things had been very peaceful ever since, except for Devin going missing for days then appearing again. The gang was already used to his unforeseen departures.

"Ella! Can we buy this flavour?" They heard a small voice coming from the next aisle. It was low but extremely familiar, but the name, they recognised.

Tyson and Lucas visibly stiffened. Tyson nudged Lucas.

"Ha ha, some names are pretty common right?"

Lucas nodded vigorously. "Yep, they are definitely not the same person." He paused, "Do we have drinks in the list?"

"We do."

"Oh...You go."

"No you go."

The two looked at each other then sighed succumbed to going together. Anyways, it surely wasn't the person they were thinking it was.

The two laughed and turned the corner and entered the drinks aisle. A long refrigerator was pitted against the shelf, and all the drinks were on show inside it. Standing in front of the freezer and holding a bottle of apple juice was a young girl with long black hair and a cold face not less frozen than the ice in the freezer. A six year old boy was holding a peach juice bottle to the girl.

"Can we get this one?" Ray asked and gazed longingly at the peach juice bottle.

Ella looked at him and turned her gaze away. "No."

"Please?" Ray pouted and his eyes became moist.

Ella pursed her lips. This kid knew how to take advantage of his cuteness.

"Fine."

Ray jumped happily and placed the bottle in the shopping cart.

The two men who were watching this scene from the side.

"..." Gulp.

Sensing someone else's presence in the aisle, Ella and Ray looked towards them. The four of them stared at each other for a long time.

It was Ray who broke the tension in the air. He made a pistol out of his finger. He pointed it at Tyson.

"Bang."

Tyson shrieked by instinct and hid behind Lucas.

Lucas, "..." What could he say?

They heard a childish chuckle and looked up. Ray was laughing at them. Lucas felt like he had lost face in front of a child for the first time and all because of this stupid teammate.

Lucas decided that it's been too long and they should end the awkwardness and be friendly with each other. He looked at Ella, meaning to say Hi but when he saw her cold stare, he swallowed back his words and quickly grabbed a pack of juice box from the refrigerator and pulled Tyson to quietly escape. When they had turned around, they saw another figure standing opposite them. The familiar red hair caught them by surprise.

"Oh if it isn't our old friends!" Eddie smirked. His face looked somewhat different after he had tied up his hair at the back and he looked less like a maniac and more pleasing to look at. May poked her head out from behind Eddie, holding her teddy bear in one hand and a lollipop in the other, she gave them a glance and went back to sucking her lollipop. She seemed as indifferent as her sister.

Tyson and Lucas were standing stiffly between them.

It seemed like they had encountered the whole gang by themselves. It was very...overwhelming.

"Should I send an SOS message?"Tyson whispered.

"What why? It's not like they are going to hurt us in broad daylight." Lucas whispered back but he still had his guard up.

Eddie chuckled after seeing their state. "Come on, chill guys, it's not like we will do something to you in broad daylight" he said, "We prefer to do it afterwards...in the dark." His tone went chilly as the atmosphere became tense.

"There is a lot of stuff people like to do in the dark." Ray piped in. Eddie gave him a meaningful look. "Oh? Like what?"

Ray thought about it. "Like Murder."

"And Arson." May said.

"That's right." Eddie laughed and looked at the scared duo. "Right?"

Tyson and Lucas had an urge to call for backup. Lucas' arm had gone numb after being grabbed tightly by Tyson.

"That's enough." A cold voice interjected.

"Okay." Eddie shrugged and led the twins towards the candy section.

Ella then glanced at the duo. Of course, they couldn't stay long there under her stare. They grabbed their things and rushed towards the counter.

"Lucas."

"Yeah?"

"Remember I said Mia was the most scariest woman I had ever met?"

"Yeah?"

"I was wrong."

Lucas, "..."

He even agreed with Tyson for once.