Chapter 4

The next moment, the expression on the girl's face changed. She dropped Mia and quickly turned around and caught the blade that was about to stab into her back.

"Nice reflexes." Devin said in a low voice. He smirked and retreated into the darkness. She stood at one spot like a statue before giving a small smile. Suddenly, her hand shot above her head and a metal clinking sound was heard as the blade in Devin's hand, hit the floor. Then she leaned back a little to avoid the fist coming her way. All her movements seemed natural and flawless, this made Devin frown. They weren't dealing with a normal person. But whoever she was, had to be captured in order to hide evidence of them being in the house.

After a few more moves, Devin had started to freak out. Her movements were unpredictable and were done with so much ease that it was Devin who had started to sweat. While they were exchanging moves, a small voice spoke up from the doorway.

"Big sis?" They all turned to see a six year old boy standing near the door, looking around at them with curious eyes.

Tyson's eyes brightened when he saw him and an idea popped up in his mind

Tyson's eyes brightened when he saw him and an idea popped up in his mind. He turned to Mia and whispered, "Get the boy" she immediately understood what he wanted to do. They ignored their injuries and ran up to the boy and held him hostage with a knife to his neck.

"Look, surrender right now or this little kid will get hurt." Tyson forced out with a slightly shaky voice. He felt a chill when the girl looked his way with those emotionless eyes. She stopped attacking Devin but then she raised the knife in her hands and threw it at Mia, whose shoulder blade got stabbed before she could avoid the knife. She yelled out of pain.

"What the-I'm telling you this boy will get-" Tyson stopped as he felt a piercing pain in his leg. He slowly looked down and saw that the handle of a pocket knife was poking out of his leg, it's other end was in the hand of the little boy. He looked up at Tyson and gave an innocent smile.

"Does it hurt?" Tyson's hands were shaking as he couldn't fathom how a six year old can stab him so easily.

"It doesn't?" The boy pulled the knife out of his leg and a fresh blood spluttered out of the wound and stained the boys clothing. He then pushed the knife in at a different spot and Tyson felt another burst of pain.

"How about now?" The small voice came to his ears but felt like a devilish chant. His ears were ringing as he doubled over in pain while clutching his wound tightly.

"Aaaahhh!" His scream was loud enough for the people above to hear the terror in his voice. Lucas was standing still with wide eyes as he listened.

"P-Peter is a little scared, he wonders what happening downstairs. Did we get caught? But why is Mia and Tyson screaming so b-badly?" Peter hands shook as he typed and he gave an anxious look to Lucas. The latter gulped and gave a comforting smile to Peter. "I'll go down and check." He took out his gun and went out into the corridor.