27

(Y/N) POV

After explaining what had happened to Aizawa, we both decided to wait until after the festival to deal with how to control Overhaul quirk properly and about Toga's quirk.

I decided to walk back to the dorms after the discussion. "(Y/N)! Where we you? I thought you said you needed a drink?" Denki asked walking beside me, "I got sidetracked, you dumbass."

"Was the name calling necessary?" Denki groaned, "You really know how to hurt my feelings." I shrugged, "I don't care." I mumbled, his head peaked up and looked at me for a few seconds.

"Did something happened? You were nicer these last few days, and now you're back to the 'I hate everyone.'" Denki asked as I picked up a box and started walking towards the stage.

"I'm just fucking exhausted. So fuck off for a while." Denki didn't seem to mind my harsh attitude toward him but listened anyways. I placed the box behind the stage and started walking away.

"(Y/N) let's go." I turned and saw Kirishima, "The show is about to start." I looked down at the ground and started walking behind him. It wasn't until he started slowing down that I looked up.

I turned and saw that we were on the balcony, Shoto mumbled a small 'good morning' as I walked passed him. Kirishima walked ahead of me as I stopped next to Shoto.

The door opened and people came pouring in, I rested my head in my hand as I stared at everyone. "Is something the matter?" Shoto asked before placing a hand on my head.

"You have a fever. I can help if you want." I slightly looked over at him, 'Why am I so fucking tired?' Shoto placed his right hand on my head and activated his quirk.

"If you don't feel well, we can go to Aizawa." Shoto said, "I wanna watch this show, w-we can go after. Okay?" My face felt really warm but it wasn't out of nervousness or anything. 'I haven't gotten sick in a long time.'

"Okay," I heard Shoto mumble before he looked back at the crowd.

"Let's kill everyone with our sound!!"

___

My head pounded as the song throughout the song. 'Fucking hell.' I felt a hand place it self on my shoulder. I slightly turned and saw Shoto, "Let's go." He said shifting towards the door.

"Wait," Shoto stopped and stared at me, the reason my voice was really raspy. I placed a hand on my throat, "I want to go to Shinso class."

"(Y/N), you do not sound good." Shoto said trying to convince me not to go. "I'll go after, I promise." I said, my voice was in the verge of completely going out.

'I sound like a fucking kid going through puberty.'

"Isn't Shinso that guy with the purple hair?" Shoto asked as we walked outside, I slightly nodded to avoid hearing my own voice.

"Oi shithead!"

I turned and Katsuki stomping closer, Kirishima and Denki followed behind him as he got closer. "I told you I would fucking kill it! Think again before you talk shit!" He said proudly, I slightly nodded and started to walk away.

"What the hell!? Aren't you going to make a shitty remark?!" I stopped and stared at the ground, 'Why the hell is always in my business?'

"You did great, good job." I said, half my words weren't even audible which they seemed to notice. "What the fuc-"

"(Y/N)! Are you okay? Are you sick? How many fingers am I holding up? Wait don't answer that!" Kirishima said as him and Denki surrounded me, both asking a bunch of questions.