4

Combat Training.

Your POV
"(Y/N) honey do you want me to make you a hero costume?" My Mom asked me "U-Uhh no thanks" she tilted her head "You sure?" I nodded "Yeah" I turned around and started walking to my room 'They do know we could submit a hero costume' I sighed and laid on my bed scrolling through my phone. After a while, I started and started feeling myself slowly drift off to sleep.

I groaned as I heard my phone alarm, I rolled on my other side and tried to ignore it. When I realize that it wouldn't work, I stood up and clicked the 'Stop' button and started getting ready for school. When I finished putting on my uniform I started walking to the kitchen I saw my brother already eating I sat next to him and also started eating.

Once I was done I put my plate in the sink and started walking to school "What do you think we're going to do today?" I shrugged "School stuff" I heard a light chuckle "Yeah I guess."

-•-•-•-

"I AM COMING IN LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!" I turned my head towards the booming noise I saw All Might open the door and walk to the podium that was in the front of the room.

"The class that'll put you through all sorts of special training to mold you into heroes!! Hero Basic Training!! No time to dally. Today's activity is..." he held up a card with the words 'BATTLE' written in bold. "Battle training!! And for that, you need these!!" He clicked a button and some container slid out of the walls.

"COSTUMES!!" Everyone yelled 'Do they know when to shut the hell up?' "After you change, come out to the ground beta!! Looking good is important ladies and gentlemen because for now on you are all hero's!!!!" Everyone started to cheer and went to grab their costume. I walked to my number and grabbed my costume   
and started walking to the locker room.

 I started walking out, and stood next to Denki he glanced over

I started walking out, and stood next to Denki he glanced over. "Wow (Y/N) you look awesome." "You look normal" he pouted, "I think I look good" I chucked and saw Kirishima walk out I glanced at his costume, his costume was very revealing.

"Your costume is very revealing" he smiled "But it awesome" he commented and glanced down at my costume and blushed "Y-You look great!" "Yeah, I guess" I saw a green blob from the corner of my eye "Oh please no" I mumbled I saw Kirishima tilt his head "What?" "N-Nothing" I turned my attention to my brother I glanced at his costume, 'What the hell is he wearing?'

I glanced over at All Might, who was explaining the rules. He then shut the book, 'I did not hear a word he said' he started to pull out a box I heard peoples names start to be called, "(Y/N) Midoryia and Toru Hagakure team I" 'Who The fuck is Toru?' "Hi!" I flinched I turned my head to see floating gloves. 'What the hell' "Hi?" "I'm Toru Hagakure nice to meet you" "Likewise" I glanced over at All Might and saw he was holding Izuku team letter and Bakugous team letter. 'Of course'