U.A Sports Festival Part III

Your POV
I walked into the stands and sat next to Ojiro, I glanced down at who was fighting. I saw Shinso and Izuku, I watched as Izuku begin to charge towards Shinso, but then stopped. I glanced over and saw Ojiro in distressed "Damnit Midoryia I warmed you!!" 'What an idiot' I watched as Izuku started to turn around and start to walk out of the arena. 'That was quick' I sighed and leaned back in my chair, after getting comfortable, I heard a loud explosion.

I quickly glanced down and saw Izuku was out of the daze. 'How the hell did he do that?' I watched as Izuku start to attack Shinso. I saw Izuku flip over Shinso 'that looks familiar.'

"Shinso is out of the ring, Izuku Midoryia proceeds to the next round."  I sighed and started to get up, I saw Ojiro give me a questionable look, "I'm getting a drink." He nodded as I walked off.

~~~~

  I clicked the button and grabbed my drink, I began to walk back before I heard a booming voice. I glance over and saw the number 2 Hero 'Endeavor' talking to Todoroki. I saw Todoroki start to walk into the arena,  I glanced at the number 2 Hero when he turned to me.

I saw his eyes widen a little but quickly go back, "You're the kid with the same powers as Shoto" I sighed and started to walk off, I then heard a booming laugh "You even act like my son" I felt my eye twitch, but kept walking 'I don't have time for this'

I continued to walk back to my seat, when I sat down I saw the arena filled with ice. I watched as Todoroki started to melt the ice.

-•-•-•-•-

After watching the others fights, it was my turn. I stood up and started walking to my side,
"Next up is (Y/N) Midoryia vs Mina Ashido!!!" I heard Present Mic yell. I walked onto the platform and glanced over at Mina.

Her face held a cheerful yet determined smile, 'That won't last long' "GO!!!" I heard President Mic yell, I stood still as Mina started to run. She started throw acid at me, I didn't move, but instead activated my quirk to absorb her body heat causing her body to freeze in place.

I sighed as I walked over to her, "What's this?!!" I heard Present Mic yell, I sighed as I picked her up and walked to the line. I gently sat her down, "Sorry, I don't hurt women." I mumbled, I saw her face turn red. I heard mini 'Awes' throughout the crowd.

"(Y/N) Midoryia is the winner!!" I heard Midnight yell, I deactivated my quirk and started to walk off.

When I walked back to my seat, Kirishima gave me a smile "You're so manly!!" I shrugged "Sure." I heard a someone stand up behind me, I glanced to the side and saw Bakugou starting to walk to the arena.

I sighed and started to stand up and walk around "Yo dude, where are you going?" I heard Kirishima ask "I'm bored and I don't feel like watching a ticking time bomb and a marshmallow fight." I saw him smile at my remark "Can I come" I glanced at who asked the question and saw Denki "As long as you don't annoy me"

He smiled and held up a thumbs up "I don't annoy anyone." I held a blank stare but sighed in defeat "Sure" I said and started to walk off.

"Hey, dude wait up" I heard Denki yell, I glanced to my left and saw Denki out of breath.  "You walk to fast." "Or you're just slow" He made a dramatic pose "I'm hurt dude" I rolled my eyes "Anyways, why did you come with me." He scoffed "Can't a guy walk with another guy."

I shrugged "Well I wanted to talk, I feel that we don't talk that much" I slightly nodded and glanced around, we somehow ended up close to the entrance to the arena. When I heard his footstep stop, I glanced back "What?" "How come you never smile" I felt a sudden surprise feeling come across my body. "I smile, it's just only for one person" he glanced up with a questionable look.

"Who is it?" I jammed my fist into my pockets and started to walk back "You'll find out in due time."

-•-•-•-•-•-

I sat up when I heard my name be called for the next fight. I started to walk back to the entrance 'Who am I up against again?' I walked up the stairs and glanced at who my opponent was.

I watched as Tokoyami walked in front of me, "START" 'Oh hell I don't even remember his quirk' I walked up a little and saw a dark shadow sprout. 'What the hell?' "Dark Shadow!!" I felt my eye twitch 'Was that really necessary?' I saw the Shadow start to attack me.

'I wanna try something different' I activated my quirk and the sides of the stand were now filled with ice. I felt fire surround my hand and heard something about to attack me. I quickly turned around and threw some fire that way. I heard a noise of agony and saw Dark Shadow trying to quickly recover.

I glanced at Tokoyami and shot a row of fire at him almost knocking him out of the arena. I heard a Dark Shadow coming closer, so I put some fire around my hand. I heard a quiet pop noise, I glanced down and saw mini explosions coming from my hands. 'What the hell?'

I didn't think much about it, as I threw one at Dark Shadow. I quickly used my quirk to push  Tokoyami out of the arena. I sighed in relief when I heard my name as the winner. I glanced down at my hand and saw some of the fire was turning black. I felt my eyes widen, and I quickly deactivated my quirk.

'What the hell is going on?'