5

-Class President & U.S.J-

Your POV
I opened my door and started walking back to school. My brother left earlier, so I was left alone. I was walking peacefully before I heard a loud voice "Hey (Y/N)!!!" I glanced over and saw Kirishima running towards me, "Hey" he smiled "Hi!! Hows is your day?" I sighed "The day just started" he blushed "Y-Yeah I forgot" I smiled to myself but quickly turned back to my regular face. I saw Kirishima blushing in the corner of my eye "What are you blushing about now?" He blushed brighter "Y-You s-should smile more." He mumbled I felt my face get a little hot "Yeah, w-whatever."

I glanced up and saw that our school was surrounded by news reporters. I felt my eye twitch 'These people' they started to surround us "What's it like to have All Might as your teacher!!" They started pushing the camera in my face I activated my quirk and made fire surround there feet. "I'll give you 10 seconds to back up, or you're going to be down a limb." I saw lowly everyone started to quickly back up I grabbed Kirishima and started walking into the building.

'Damn public' I felt Kirishima hand become warmer every second I glanced back his whole face was red 'That's not right' "You good?" He nodded "Y-Y-Y-Yep!!" I let go of his hand and opened the door to the classroom. I walked to my desk, and sat down. I saw the door open and Aizawa walked in, "Good work with your battle training yesterday." I glanced over at Todoroki he looked fine I sighed in relief.

"Bakugou, grow up already. Stop wasting your talents" Aizawa said "And it seems that Midoryia ended yet another broken arm" he glanced over all the class. "Sorry for the sudden announcement, but today" I saw everyone visible tense "You'll need to pick a class president" I saw everyone start to yell, asking to be president.

I saw Iida walk up to the podium and start to talk about to hardships and dedication it requires. That we should vote, and to choose like that. I wrote Iidas name on mine and threw it in the box. I watched them count all the votes "One vote...I thought as much!! This is the harsh reality of the sacred office."  Iida yelled, I glanced at the board and saw that Izuku had three votes.

I heard the bell, signaling us to go to lunch I stood up and started walking towards the cafeteria "Hey~" I glanced over and saw Kirishima, Denki, and Sero "Dude you didn't vote for me!!" I heard Kirishima yelled I shrugged "I voted for Iida" he had a hurt expression "I'm hurt (Y/N) I thought we were bros" I didn't say anything, I just walked to the cafeteria.

I didn't feel like eating right now so I went ahead and sat down.

A few seconds later I saw everyone start to sit down I was a little shocked when I saw Bakugou sitting here "We forced him." I heard Denki say "You're not eating?" I shook my head  at Kirishima "No I'm not hungry" "But you have to eat" I shrugged "Not in the mood" he had a worried expression on "What happened?" I didn't say anything I glanced over and saw that he had a frown plastered on his face.

"LEVEL 3 SECURITY BREACH HAS BEEN BROKEN. ALL STUDENTS PLEASE EVALUATE" I saw everyone stand up and start to run 'What the hell is going on?' I started walking where everyone was running so they were all jumbled up. I somehow got pushed into the jumbled mess, I felt my eye twitch as I got pushed around. I ended up in a corner, I felt something hit my chest.

I glanced down and saw Todoroki, I felt people pushing us together. I heard my heart beating in my ears. "S-Sorry" I mumbled, he glanced up and his face went completely red. "I-It's fine" I felt arms wrap themselves around my body. I felt my body become hot, "Vanilla" I heard him mumble 'What?' I saw Iida standing on the exit sign. 'What the fuck?'

"Everything's fine!!! There's nothing to worry about. We're fine!!!" Iida yelled, everyone seemed to calm down a little and started to walk back to their classroom. I felt the arms around me drop I glanced down and saw Todoroki red face. I smirked "adorable" I mumbled his face went brighter. I started walking back to the classroom leaving a very flustered and embarrassed Todoroki.