22

- (Y/N) POV -

A smirk was plastered on my face as I listen to Mineta and Denki tease Katsuki. My feet moved in their own as I walked towards Katsuki, "I didn't know you were into teasing, I'll keep that in mind." I said before dodging a punch from a really red Katsuki.

"Shut the hell up!" He yelled, usually a sane person would walk away and let him cool down; not this guy, "Katsuki you could've just told me." I said pretending to be disappointed, "I'm not!" He huffed, "Stop being an ass!"

"I'm being the ass? Who couldn't control their anger problems and decided to fight my brother?" I commented before smirking, "You know cleaning suits you, it reminds me of a house wife?"

"I'm will not be your fucking bitch!" Katsuki yelled back before trying to hit me. After realizing he was failing, he stomped away, a chuckle escaped my mouth as I turned and walked over to Kirishima.

"I still can't believe Bakugou and Izuku fought!" He said looking up at me, "I can, it was just a matter of time." I said turning my head to look at Izuku, "Even though I wasn't on board with the idea, it would be better." My words were mumbled but Kirishima caught them.

"What does that mean?" He asked looking up at me, "Nothing," I said before grabbing the tv remote, "Lets watch a movie!" Kirishima eyes light up as he looked at me. 'Let me guess. Red Riot.'

"Can we watch the Red Riot movie!"

'Fucking predictable.'

_________

A couple days have passed before Izuku was allowed to return to class. Katsuki still had another day but I'm not complaining it saved me from a headache.

I sat in class not paying attention to anything until the door opened and three people. Everyone was whispering something about them, 'Am I suppose to know them?'

"Lets get right into it. How about some introductions." Aizawa said, "Starting with you Amajiki." My eyes shifted to the guy near the end, he gave everyone a pretty intense stare before saying something and turning around.

'Well isn't that adorable.'

"He's Tamaki Amajiki the flea, and I'm Nejire Hado. We came here to talk about your work studies." The girl who is now named Nejire said before being side tracked and asking people question.

I quietly prayed that she wouldn't say anything to me but luck wasn't on my side, "And you! How are you so handsome!?" She said before getting closer to my face, "Tell me your secrets."

'And people wonder why I prefer guys.'

____

After a while of hearing the big three talk, the blonde guy suggested that we all fight him. My eyes twitched, 'Fucking Sponge bob lookalike.' I was planning on having a relaxing day but I guess the universe has it out for me.

We stood in the gymnasium gamma, my stomach started to feel like it was doing flips. 'Really you wanna get nervous now?' My head slightly shook as I looked at the blonde guy stretching, "(Y/N) are you okay?" My head turned to face Kirishima and Denki, "Yeah, just thinking."

"Whenever you're ready then come at me. Who gonna be the first!?" Mirio said, 'I'll see his quirk in action before I try to attack.' While I was thinking Izuku walked forward and was the first to charge.

Mirio started to take his clothes off, which confused most of us and sent the girls into a flustered mess. In a matter of seconds Jirou was the first to go, 'So, he can go through things? How useful.' I thought before activate my quirk.

A bad feeling washed through me as I turned around a formed a wall of ice. The ice broke and showed a surprised Mirio. 'I knew it, he's going for the long ranges first.'

In a matter of minutes almost everyone was down, 'I could use the exercise.' My quirk activated and I placed my hand on the ground and used my fire to lure him out. It was to late and he took out Izuku, meaning I was the last person.

'What did I do to deserve this?'

I watched as he smirked before going back under the ground. Once again using my quirk to push him out, when I did he ended up in front of me. 'Okay Katsuki lets see how effective your quirk is.'

My hand rose and exploded his chest causing him to lunge backwards, small popping noises could be heard from my fire. Mirio seemed taken aback but quickly reactivated his quirk and went back down.

If I was to push him out again there's no doubt in my mind I would lose. So, right now it's a guessing game.

I formed ice under me so if he did come from underneath I would have more time to react. Even with all this going on I could tell everyone in the gamma was interested even the other two from the big three. 'This is so much work.'

My stomach felt weak as I turned around and formed another ice wall. "Wow you got instincts like a god. To bad this is where you lose." Mirio said before charging at me half his body being in the ground. While he was charging at me I decided to place my hand on the ground and use Shoto's quirk.

He quickly jumped out of the ground, "Dang! I knew I should've eliminated you first." He said before about to go back into the ground but stopped when Aizawa spoke up. "That's enough now, I don't want to be here all day." I looked over at the time, I survived for 13 minutes. 'Damn I'm fucking good.'

A hand placed in front of me, "Good job, but don't think you will have it easy next time." Mirio said with the brightest smile, 'Am I staring at the sun? What the hell?' I shook his hand and walked back towards my class.

"(Y/N)!! What the hell was that!?" My classmates surrounded me and kept asking me questions. "Fuck off." I said before walking away, "(Y/N) that wasn't nice." Kirishima said running up next to me.

I shrugged, "I don't give a damn." He chuckled before turning his attention towards the big three. "I'm such a loser! I couldn't even last 5 minutes with him!" Kirishima said frowning, "Yeah, you fucking suck." I commented, he turned to me before realizing I was joking.

"Oh, you were joking." He mumbled, "Do I really suck? Am I not manly enough?" 'Not this again.' My head slightly shook, "No you're fine."

I turned to find Izuku, a smile appeared on my face as he was gawking a Mirio. I was happy that he didn't think like anymore, and more importantly that he had friends. 'Thank god, I don't know if I could survive another year of crying from him.'

"(Y/N)! Can you teach me how to do that?!" Denki yelled running towards me, "I can if you can do a handstand." I replied, mostly because I wanted to see him fail. "Deal!"

"(Y/N)." I turned and saw Shoto who face was red, "G-Good job." He said I could tell he didn't want to stumble on his words but did anyways. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder, "Thanks Shoto~" I said before I was aggressively yanked off.

"Stop flirting with people." Kirishima said quite angrily, I looked over at Shoto who seemed to stopped working. 'Well isn't that fun.'

"Kirishima, I wanna talk to Shoto." I groaned, pushing his arm off and grabbing Shoto again. "I haven't talk to him in a while." Kirishima huffed before responding, "You're not even talking, you're flirting!"

I turned to look at Shoto, who face was bright red, "Shoto, wanna go get soba?" I asked, he looked at me before nodding. Kirishima grumbled something before harshly glaring at Shoto.

"There's no need to get jealous. We are friends here." I said, 'I made a fucking mess.' Kirishima was now pissed, Shoto was to busy staring at me to notice and Denki was trying to do a handstand.

"(Y/N), I'm doing the handstand!!"

'For fucks sake.'