1

4 year old

Your POV
I was sitting in the side of the sandbox watching my friends make sandcastles I saw one look over. "Yo (Y/N) you may want to see this." I heard one of my friends say I turned my head to where he was pointing. I saw my brother on the ground, looking up at some ashy blonde.

I felt my eye twitch, I sighed and started standing up, my friends behind me. I saw Izuku about to get hit I quickly reacted and grabbed the ashy blondes arm. I saw his eyes widen, "What do you think you're doing?" I heard him growl. I felt his palm heat up I didn't waste no time taking it. "Thanks 'buddy'" I said sarcastically with a smirk.

My palm started to warm up and fire started to form around it. I saw his friends starting to run away he growled "I'll be back" he said lowly.

I turned to my brother and started to glare at him. He quickly stood up and hugged me "Thanks (Y/N)" I didn't hug back just looked to the side "Whatever" I mumbled. "It's time to go home let's go." I felt him smile. He let go of me "Ok!!" He grabbed my arm and started to run "We can watch the new All Might move too!!"
I groaned "We already watched it 7 times"

14 years old

I groaned as I watched my brother run 'how does he have so much energy' I yawn and rubbed my eye. I finally caught up with him when he stopped to watch the villain attack. He was talking to some old guy, "The fuck is with your head?" I saw his eye twitch "Has your mother told you to respect your elders" I yawned "No" I rolled my eyes "come on Izuku we're gonna be late." He nodded "Ok!!" He said with a smile.

I groaned when we walked in front of the school building. I heard girls squeal when Izuku and I walked through the hallway 'All I'm doing is walking' I saw Izuku's and I classroom I opened the door and started walked to my desk.

~~~~~~~

"I would hand out these future career forms but...I assume you all want to become hero's!!" The teacher then threw the forms in the air everyone started activating their quirks I just glanced out the window. "Yes, Yes you all have wonderful quirks, but you know your not allowed to use them in school."

"Sensei! Don't lump me in with these losers" I felt a eye twitch "As if I had anything like their crappy quirks." I heard everyone start to yell at Bakugou "Ah, Bakugou you, of coarse must be aiming U.A High School" Now everyone was shocked and was talking about how hard it is to get into that school.

"I aced the mock exam!! I'm the only one with the right stuff for U.A!! I'll surpass All Might and become the best hero out there!!" The teacher looked down at the papers "Aren't the Midoryias' aiming for U.A too." I heard everyone laughing at Izuku "(Y/N) Obviously, but Izuku no way!!"

"Come on, Deku!!!" I heard a explosion, I quickly activated my quirk. "What the hell!!" He glanced over at me "Bakugou, will there ever be day that you get your head out of your ass" I sighed "annoying" I mumbled "Do you think you're better then me!?" "Isn't anybody?" He started to charge at me I quickly grabbed his arm and pull him closer.

"Don't be so mean Kacchan~" I said tauntingly his face turned red, he tried to explode my hands but I activated my quirk. "O-Ok everyone please sit down and let's begin today's lesson."

I sighed and started to walk back to my seat, the whole lesson I kept catching Bakugou looking at me I just ignored it.

-•-•-•-
I heard the bell that signaled the end of the school day. I yawned 'I'm gonna go to bed when I get home' I saw that most people have already left. I saw Izuku mumbling again about the villain attack from this morning.

I heard a explosion I quickly looked up and saw that Izuku notebook had been destroyed. Bakugou was about to throw it out the window but I grabbed it before he did "I'll be taking this." He looked back with wide eyes I walked over to my brother and gently hit his head with it then handed him his notebook. "Dummy" I mumbled.

"Bug out (Y/N) this isn't you're problem." I heard one of his Bakugou 'friends' I chucked "It's my problem if I say it is" they started to shake out of fear. "Tsk Whatever" I heard Bakugou mumble.

I saw Bakugou and his 'friends' start to walk out but stopped "Oh Deku, if you want to be a hero so bad I have a idea take a swan dive off the roof of the building and pray you'll be born with a quirk in your next life" I felt my eyes widen and my quirk activate on its own. Both my hands were surrounded with fire and half of the room was filled with ice.

Izuku quickly reacted "(Y/N) he didn't mean it he was joking" Izuku has always been the one to calm down my anger. I mean come on who could hurt a face like his. He grabbed my arm "I'm fine" He looked at me with a smile I didn't say anything I saw Bakugou's expression from the corner of my eye his expression showed that he was horrified.

He then quickly walked out with his pets, I grabbed my stuff and started walking out Izuku was bouncing next to me. "(Y/N) did you hear All Might-" he then started mumbling I didn't say anything just looking at my surrounding.

We were going under a bridge, I started hearing a slimy noise. I quickly turned around and saw a villain about to surround Izuku. I grabbed him and pulled him behind me. I started to form fire around me and Izuku.

"Don't worry because I'm here!!!" My eyes widen I felt Izuku become limp in my arms I saw All Might punch the villain I took down the fire around me and Izuku I picked up a limp Izuku bridal style.

I grabbed Izukus' book that was laying on the floor. I glanced at All Might, "You have quite the impressive quirk young man. Are you aiming to be a hero?" I shrugged "I guess" "What's your quirk?" "I can transfer and absorb heat from my surrounding and turn it into fire." "Impressive I hope to see you at U.A" I tossed Izukus book at him "Could you sign that?" He nodded and opened it.

I felt Izuku start to wake up I glanced down and saw his eyes slowly opening. I sighed and dropped him on the ground "(Y/N)!!" "Izuku you keep making me work" he scratched the back of his neck. He glanced over and saw All Might his eyes went wide.

"Thought we lost you there!!" "A-A-A-All Might!!" "Sorry for getting you caught in my Hero work! Now I must bring this to the authorities, you can catch me on tv!!" "Wait can you-" "He already did" I said and started walking back home "Wait!!" I turned back around to find that Izuku was gone.I sighed 'I give up' and started to walk home.

-•-•-•-•-
I opened the door "I'm home" I said I saw my mother walk to the door "Hm, (Y/N) where's your brother?" I shrugged "Don't know" she sighed "I'm going to start dinner, if you could make sure your brother is safe." I nodded "Ok"

I walked into my bedroom and plopped onto my bed. I turned on my tv to the the news. My eyes widen when I saw Bakugou in the sludge monster from earlier. I sighed 'Payback is a bitch' I continued watching I saw a green blob running towards the villain. 'What the hell is he thinking?'  I saw All Might 'Texas Smash' the villain. I heard rain drops starting to hit my widow. 'Damn'

The news went off and it went back to regular news I rolled my eyes 'boring~'

After a while of scanning through the channels, I heard a knock at my door and my door opening. I saw Izuku with happiness on his face "What happen?" He shut my door and ran and hugged me "Cool?" "(Y/N) you won't believe what happened!!" I raise a brow "What?"

He then started explaining how he was going to inherit All Might quirk and how he's going to train with him to have the suitable body for the quirk. "T-Thats great" I said "I know!! I can finally have a quirk!!"  "So, Uhh how are you gonna explain that?" He flinched a little bit and shrugged "I-I dont know"

I was about to say something but was interrupted "Kids!! Dinner!!!"

-•-•-•-•-
I changed my clothes into something more comfortable, and was about to go to sleep. I heard my door open I glanced over to see Izuku  "What's wrong?" I asked "I-I can't sleep" he mumbled. I checked the time it was almost midnight and we didn't have school tomorrow so I wasn't to worried.

"Come on" I said and started to lay down he laid next to me and started to hug my chest. "Goodnight" he mumbled "Night"