12

Rescue Training and Final Exam

Your POV
It has been a couple of days since the incident, we had to train with Endeavor for the last couple of days. But now it was time to go back to school, I sighed when I saw U.A.

I walked to the door and opened it, when I walked in I saw Kirishima and Sero laughing at Bakugous' hair. I ignored it and walked to my seat. I heard someone next to me, I glanced over and saw Denki, "Hey (Y/N)" he said, I glanced at him. "Hey" "I heard what happened, you okay?" I slightly nodded "I'll survive."

I heard a light chuckle "You better." I raised a brow but decided to forgot about it. "How was your internship?" I asked, I saw his body flinch a little "What?" I questioned "Sorry, it's just you barely talk let alone ask questions, it's unordinary." I glanced at him "Is that a bad thing?" "NO!! I mean, no it's not. It's a good thing actually."

I slightly nodded, "So, your internship?" I asked again "Oh yeah, it was great I learned so new ways to use my quirk." He answered and glanced back at me, a smile was plastered on his face.

He was about to say something but was interrupted when Iida started yelling for us to get in our seats.

-•-•-•-•-

We were all at Field Gamma as All Might was explaining what we were doing. He had already put us in a group, I was placed in the same one as Denki. "Just because we're friends doesn't mean I won't destroy you." I raised a brow "Say whatever to make yourself feel better" I replied, as I watched Group 1 race. Izuku was going to win but he fell trying to land on a pole.

Sero ended up winning the competition and it was our turn. "Group 2 go to your marks." All Might said as I started walking to my mark, I later found out Kirishima, Tokoyami, and Bakugou was in group 2 too.

I stood at my mark, my eyes observed my surroundings. My thoughts were interrupted when a loud voice yelled "START!!" I jumped down from the building and started to run towards the distress signal.

After dodging a few metal bars and building, I was close to where the distress signal was coming from. I was about to activate my quirk but stopped when I heard something break. I quickly looked towards where to noice was coming from. I saw Denki was about to fall, I was going to leave him but stopped when I saw some glass on the ground and some metal sticking out.

'Oh shit' I thought and quickly ran over to him,  when I was close enough he spotted me "O-Oh hey (Y/N)" he said trying to act calm "Do you think you could help me?" He asked as I sighed and walked under him, I activated my quirk and melted the rumble under him.

"You can drop now." I said and started to walk away "Wait!!" He yelled, I turned my head to him again"Yeah?" "Well you see... I'm kinda scared of heights" he said mumbling the last part,  I sighed again and stood under him. "If you fall I'll catch you." I said calmly "But your stitches." "I'll be fine, just drop I'll catch you."

"Promise?" I sighed "Promise." I mumbled, he then released and landed in my arms. "See not so bad" I said "If you were to drop me, I would hate you forever."

"And the winner is Bakugou!!" I heard All Might yell "I forgot about that" I heard Denki say "Yeah, I did too." I said and started to walk back, Denki walked beside me. And started talking about random things.

When we arrived, I was forced to dodge a punch from an angry Bakugou. "What's with you and trying to hit me." I said blankly, "It wouldn't happen if you weren't so fucking stupid" I shrugged "Or maybe it's wouldn't happen if you didn't have anger issues" I shot back, and was forced to dodge another punch. "What the hell did you say!?"

I sighed and started walking back to Denki, "U-Uhh" I heard Denki mumble, "What?" I said "Thanks for earlier." He said, "What happened earlier?" Another voice said, I turned my head and saw Kirishima.

"Denki was being stupid as always and got himself stuck." I said and felt playfully hit my chest "Shut up" Denki said while smiling. "O-Oh" I heard Kirishima say, his voice was quieter then usual, but I didn't question it.

-•-•-•-•-

I sighed when I saw Denki whining about his grade. "(Y/N)!!" He whined, "What did you make?" He said and quickly grabbed my paper, only to be shocked "How did you get a perfect score!! You don't even pay attention in class!!"

I was about to answer but I felt a hand land on my shoulder. I quickly glanced up and saw Kirishima, "You made a perfect score!?" I grabbed the paper out of Denki hands, and sighed "Yeah, I did." I mumbled, and stood up I felt a palm gently land in my shoulder.

I turned my head to see Momo, "Congrats on getting first" she said with a small smile, "It's not about the score, everyone struggles with something." I said, and watched as she started to smile "You know (Y/N), you're not as bad as people say." She said and walked off.

I looked back at Denki, who looked like he witness a murder, "What?" He quickly snapped out of his daze "Dude!! That was sweet!!" I shrugged "It was?" I mumbled and went to walk to lunch, but stopped when I felt someone grip my shirt.

"Could you possible help us?" I turned around and saw Kirishima and Denki. I groaned "Do I have to?" I saw both of them smile "Yep!!" They both yelled, I sighed "Whatever" I mumbled and started walking to the cafeteria.

-•-•-•-•-•-

I sighed in relief when I circled the last question. I looked up at the clock, '5 minutes left' I thought and leaned back in my chair. My eyes scanned my surrounding then at the window.

"Times up!" I jumped a little at the sudden noice. "Pass your test to the front." Aizawa said, I gave my test to Mineta and leaned back in my chair again.

When every paper was collected, the bell for lunch ringed. I stood up but stopped when I felt someone grab my arm and hug it. "(Y/N)!!" I quickly turned my head and saw Denki, he was smiling brightly "I knew most of the things in the test!!" He yelled, "Ok?" I said.

"Thank you!!" He said and hugged my stomach "Uhh, you're welcome." I then felt eyes burned through my back. I turned and saw Bakugou glaring holes at Denki, as I was looking at Bakugou I felt Denki get ripped from my stomach.

I glanced back over and saw Todoroki "Respect his space" he said blankly, and glared down at Denki. I sighed and started walking towards the cafeteria. Kirishima bounced right next to me, and we started talking about the questions.

"We have the Practical Exam tomorrow" Kirishima said and I groaned and sat down at the table "I know"

_________________