20

Provisional Licenses

Your POV
After a couple days of training, I've gotten pretty aware of my quirk and have been making progress with it. We were now on the bus going towards the stadium.

I was sitting next to Kirishima, who had fell asleep on my shoulder. When I felt the bus stopped I hastily yanked my shoulder away from Kirishima causing him to fall. "(Y/N)!!" He yelled as he grabbed his cheek.

"It's time to get off." I said, he looked out the window and smiled, "Lets do this!" He yelled in excitement and ran off the bus.

I casually walked off the bus and stood next to Shoto. My attention was drawn when a taller male yelled. 'What the fuck?' The taller male slammed his head on the ground. I cringed at the sight of blood going down his face.

There was chatter about the male, I noticed Shoto uncomfortable aura. "You ok?" I asked and looked at him, he flinched a little before answering, "Y-Yeah." He mumbled.

There was a female yelling that took my attention off of Shoto. I heard Izuku start to mumble about the hero, 'Who the hell is she?' I thought as I turned back to Shoto.

"Woah! In the flesh!"

I felt my heart drop at the familiar voice, 'Shindo.' My heart started to beat into my ears, as I looked over and faced my ex.

I felt someone grab my sleeve, I turned and saw Kirishima. "Dude? You good?" He asked concerned, I tried to reply but nothing came out. "Fuck." I mumbled and felt someone grab my wrist.

My eyes quickly darted over and saw Katsuki with a pissed off expression. "It's fine." I said trying to reassure him, but my attempt failed due to him grabbing my wrist tighter. "He's lucky that I won't kick his ass here." He said and glared over at Shindo.

I also looked over at Shindo, who was looking at me with a surprise expression before he smirked. "(Y/N)." I heard him mumble, I felt myself sigh as I looked back over at Katsuki.

He was still glaring at Shindo, "You can stop now." I said, my eyes not leaving his figure. He let go of my wrist and stood next to me.

"Hey, they're going to lay down the details after you get changed. Stop wasting time." I heard Aizawa say as he started walking towards the stadium. Everyone in my class followed right behind him.

I stood still and watched my classmates walk away before looking at Shindo. "(Y/N)! How's my lovely, handsome ex been." He asked as he grabbed my arm. "We need to talk after this stupid exam. Ok? Ok." He said answering for me in the process.

"(Y/N)?" I heard a familiar voice say, I turned my head and saw Shoto with a confused look. He started to walk towards me, his eyes not leaving Shindo. "Who are you?" He asked bluntly.

"I'm Shindo. (Y/N)'s friend." He said and continued to glare at Shoto. "Oh, well." Shoto said before harshly yanking my arm, "We should be leaving now. Right (Y/N)?" He said and looked back at me. "Before you go." I heard Shindo say as I felt him kiss my cheek. "Good luck." He said in my ear before walking away.

I felt my face burn as I started walking towards the lockers. I heard Shoto mumble about Shindo. I felt myself sigh as we walked into the lockers and started to change into our hero costumes. After getting everything in place I started to walk to the arena.

___

I stood there as the guy from the public-safety talked about the exam. I heard some laches come undone and quickly looked at the wall to see that they were falling.

I watched as everyone started to run away. I decided to remain by myself so I started to run towards a bridge.

As I was running, there was a loud noise behind me. I quickly activated my quirk and turned towards the noise. There laid a guy around my age, he quickly stood up and charged at me.

I used my quirk and slammed him into the ground. I took out a ball and pressed it against the three targets. "Damn it!" He yelled and struggled to get up.

I continued to run towards the bridge before a bright red hair came into my view. Kirishima hair could be spotted a mile away. Sadly, I was to focused on Kirishima hair to notice someone charging at me.

I tumbled back and quickly activated my quirk. He continued to charge at me with full force, when he was close enough I grabbed the back of his head and slammed it on my knee. I felt myself cringe when I heard his nose shatter.

"You fucking villain!" He yelled as he grabbed onto his nose. I felt myself smirk, "Villain? Me?" I said tauntingly before throwing him into the nearest wall. "You sadistic bastard!" He yelled as he tried to get up.

I stood in front of him and hit him every time he tried to stand. "What's wrong? Can't stand?" I said as I grabbed one of the balls and put it on his targets.

After taking out all his targets, I started to walk away and try to find another person. 'One more to go.'  I thought as a short girl came into my view.

Her expression concluded that she was terrified, she kept hastily looking around. I walked up to her and smiled, of course not a real one. "Hey, are you ok?" I asked as she turned towards me.

"I-I'm f-fine." She said as she fumbled with her hands, I took a quick peek around and notice no one around us. I walked closer to her and grabbed the back of her head.

Her eyes showed panic as she looked directly into mine. "Let's get this over quickly."I said monotone as I placed the ball on three of her targets.

I heard someone say something with the passing rate but decided to not listen to it. I continued walking towards the building where everyone had already passed.

As I opened the door, I noticed most of my classmates. I didn't feel like talking to them so, I walked to a wall and pressed my back against it. 'This is to much work.' I internally groaned as I saw and familiar red head walk in.

"(Y/N)!!" He yelled and rapidly waved, I gently waved back and gave him a small smile. I watched as he flinched before turning red.

My attention was drawn to the screen where all the building started to exploded. 'So we're saving people now?' I thought as I heard the announcement concluding my statement.

He continued to talk about the next part of the exam. I noticed most of my classmates talking to people from other schools. My attention was drawn to a familiar black haired male.

"(Y/N), I'm shocked that you passed." Shindo said as he grinned at me, "Wow Shindo, you haven't realized how much of an ass you are." I said and looked at him, "No need to be hostile. I was just stating." He said and made eyes contact with me.

"You can shove that statement up your ass." I said and started to glare at him. I saw him smirk, "Still the same old (Y/N)." He said and sighed, "(Y/N), who's this?" I heard a familiar voice ask, I turned my head and saw Kirishima.

"Kirishima." I said and looked at him, his eyes didn't leave Shindo figure. "See you later
(Y/N)~" Shindo purred as he winked at me. I felt my heart start to race as I look at Kirishima.

"Yeah." I mumble as I rubbed the  back of my head, "Who was that?" He asked mad started to glare holes at Shindo back. I felt myself sigh as I looked at Shindo.

"You remember when I said that my ex was dating someone I didn't like." I said and looked back Kirishima, who nodded in responds before piecing it together.

"That's your ex!" He screamed, which caused some people to look over at us. "Y-Yeah." I mumbled and looked at the ground.

"Start!!!"

"What?"