10

Hero Names and Internships

Your POV
I stepped off the train and walked towards U.A, I felt raindrops start to fall from the sky. 'I didn't even bring a umbrella' I sighed and sped up my pace a little.

I walked into U.A and towards my classroom, when I opened the door I noticed most of my classmates where already here. I sat at my seat and opened my phone and clicked on today news.

Pro hero 'Ingenium' was badly injured in a fight against the villain, who goes by the name 'Hero Killer.'

I felt my eyes widen, 'Tensei?' I glanced over at Iida 'I forgot that Iida was his brother' I flinched when I heard a loud explosion. I glanced over and saw a pissed off Bakugou. "During the Sports Festival, you forgot our deal." I glanced over, and then scratched the back of my neck "Oh yeah, I forgot about that"

He tried to hit me, but I dodged it "Don't think you realize, but the festival is over." I heard a low growl "I don't give a damn, you forgot our deal!!" I shrugged "Not my fault I only remember important stuff" he tried to attack me again, but I grabbed his arm "Would you give it a rest" I said firmly, I heard a short 'Tsk' and he started to walk off.

I sat back in my seat, I heard the door open and saw Aizawa walked in. He stood at his podium and looked around the classroom "You'll be coming up with hero aliases" he said boredom as everyone in the classroom cheered.  I glanced out the window and didn't listen to anything else, that was until I heard Bakugou scream.

I glanced over, and saw our names on the board, I glanced over it and saw my name at the top of the list with 4,592. I heard the door open again and saw Midnight walk in and start talking about our hero names.

Mineta handed me a board and I laid it on my desk and leaned back. 'Can I just use my name?' "Let's finish up, we can start with whoever's ready." I saw a blonde guy with purple eyes walk up.

"Shinning Hero: I cannot stop twinkling" I felt my eye twitch 'That's a sentence'  "It'll be easier to say if you take out the 'I' and contrast cannot to can't." I sighed and watched as more people walked up, most of them got approved but some didn't.

"This went smoother then I expected. The only ones left is Bakugou, (Y/N), Iida, and Izuku" I sighed and wrote my name on my board and walked up to the podium. "You're using your name too. You may not be able to change it later." I groaned "I really don't fucking care" I said and started to walk back to my seat.

I saw Izuku stand up and walk up to the podium, his board read 'Deku.' I heard some people question it "I always hated it, but then someone helped me see it in a new light. It took me by surprise, but it made me happy. I'm no longer the useless Deku who can't do anything. I'm the Deku who gives it his all!!! This will be my hero name." I glanced over at Uraraka, I was able to see a smile plastered on her face.

'Bakugou must be so pissed right now'

~~~~~~~

"Your internships start in a week, for this all important decision making. I'll be handing out personalized list who were drafted. You may choose from among those who scouted you. For those who were not drafted the list I passed out contains forth agencies from around the country willing to accept interns. You will choose one from that list. Each one has a specialty and region. Give your choice some real thought." Aizawa said, I glanced down at my paper and read over the facing page.

My eyes quickly trailed onto the 'Endeavor Hero Agency' my attention was quickly drawn away by the sound of the bell. I put the packet in my bag and stood up.

I saw Kirishima and Denki walk over to me, "Hey (Y/N)!!!" Denki said "Hey" I said "Do you know who you are going to choose?" Kirishima asked, I stayed quiet for a few seconds before answering "Yeah" I saw both of them peak up with interest "Who!?" They both said at the same time "I'm not telling you" I said and started walking away.

~~~~~~

"You got your costumes right? Wearing them in public is strictly prohibited, but don't drop them. All of you be on your best behavior! Now go." Aizawa said and most people started to walk in different directions.

After Aizawa dismisses us, I started to walked towards Endeavors Hero Agency. When I arrived, I saw a building with multiple levels.

I opened the door and walked in, "What can I help you with?" I turned my head and saw a young lady with brown hair with brown eyes. "Yeah, Where's Endeavors office" I saw her flinch back "Oh, you must be (Y/N) Midoryia" I slightly nodded "Yeah" "Endeavor told us that you may be arriving here. Follow me." She said, and started to walk off.

I started to walk behind her, we walked into a elevator and she pressed to top button. The elevator door closed, it was quiet ride up. When the door open we walked down a large hallway. I saw her stop at a large door, she knocked before entering.

I glanced around, the room was pretty empty only a couch with a table. The girl looked at me, "here you go." She said and walk out of the door. Endeavor turned around, his glare meet mine.

"I knew you would come here" he said, I started to walk over towards him. "You're the only hero with a fire quirk" I responded, as I stood in front of him. "So you were going with an agency that has a quirk similar to yours" I slightly nodded "Yeah" I said before I heard the door open. Both Endeavor and I glanced at where the noice was coming from.

We both watched as Todoroki walked in, his eyes meet mine. "Shoto you finally made it" He walked over "Yeah I did" "Now that you're here we can do what I was planning." I glanced back at Endeavor, "We're going out." Endeavor said, "Where?" Todoroki asked "I'm going to show you two what a real hero is like."