3

First Day of School

Your POV
After looking at myself in the mirror I started walking into the kitchen I saw my mom making breakfast "Good morning (Y/N)" "Morning" I mumbled and sat at the table. My mom put a plate of food in front of me, I started to eat. I saw Izuku sit next to me and started to eat.

I got finished and put my plate in the sink and went to go get my bag. I started walking to the front door, I saw Izuku walk out of his room "Izuku, (Y/N) do you have everything?" "Yeah." We said at the same time "What about your tissues?" "Yeah," we said again, I started to walk out "Izuku, (Y/N) you both look good" I nodded and started walking to school.

-•-•-•-

  When we were in the hallways of U.A Izuku started to run. 'The fuck' I just continued walking and trying to find my classroom. I finally found it. I was about to enter but a hobo looking man was blocking my way. "Could you move?" He turned around "I will when you show some respect" "Then I guess we're about to be here for a while." He sighed "Whatever" he mumbled and started walking inside.

"I'm your homeroom teacher Aizawa Shouto" I rolled my eyes and walked to a desk in the far back next to a red and white male. 'The fuck is with these people and their hair.'

"I know this is sudden but I need you to put these on" he suddenly pulled out a gym uniform. 'Where the fuck did that come from?' Everyone stood up and went to grab a uniform I grabbed mine and started walking to the locker room. "Hey (Y/N)!!" I looked over and saw Kirishima next to me.

"Hey" I opened the door to the locker room "Are you glad we're in the same class!" I nodded "I guess" I stood next to Kirishima and started getting undressed I felt people's eyes on me but ignored it.

I zipped up my gym uniform and started walking out. I walked next to to the white and red haired male from earlier I felt him looking at me I glanced over to meet his different colored ones. 'His eyes are pretty' he quickly glanced away. I saw Kirishima bounce next to me "Dude you left me, so manly!!!" I raised a brow "What?" He was about to say something but the hobo Aizawa started talking.

"A test of quirks" I glanced at the hobo 'What?' I heard the brown-haired girl from the entrance exam started to complain, and Aizawa started to talk about how U.A is place to become heroes and stuff.

"Bakugou how far could you throw in middle school?" "67 meters" "Great try using your quirk, you can do whatever you want as long as you stay in the circle." "Ok," He said and started stretching his arms. He glanced over at me when we made eye contact he started to glare at me. He turned his attention away and started getting in position to throw the ball.

"DIE!!!!!" He yelled and threw the ball and explosion followed behind it. I looked over at Aizawa and saw that the device read '705.2m' everyone started screaming and cheering 'Could they be any louder'

"Awesome...you say? You're hoping to become heroes after three years here. And you think it'll be all fun and games? Right. The one with the lowest score across all event will be judged hopeless and will be expelled" 'Who the fuck does he think he is?'

"Your fates are in our hands. Welcome. This is the hero course at U.A." I felt my eye twitch in annoyance. I walked with everyone to the first event.

"Iida Tenya and (Y/N) Midoryia" I heard Aizawa say "Good luck (Y/N)!" I shrugged at Kirishima comment. I walked next to Iida I saw that he had engines in his legs. 'The fuck is with those legs' I sighed and absorbed his body heat I saw ice start to form in his body I internally smirked: "Go!!!" I started to run I saw that Iida was behind me.