Halloween Special

Halloween Special

Your POV
I sat there as the bell began to ring, "Everyone have a great Halloween." Aizawa said tiredly, the once quiet place was now filled with chatter.

I stood up and grabbed my bag and started walking towards the door, but stopped when Kirishima walked next to me. "Hey dude, what are you going to be for Halloween?" He asked, "I'm not dressing up." I answered and started to walk away. I felt someone grab my arm and pull me back. "Everyone dressing up, so you have to do it too." A new voice entered, I glanced over and saw Denki.

"No thanks." I mumbled and continued walking away, after a few minutes of walking. I was stopped when a familiar red head screamed my name. I turned my head towards him, "Did you think you could leave that easy?" He said with a smile plastered on his features.

"No." I muttered, "Come on (Y/N), it's Halloween!! We can dress up as anything!!" He said, I felt myself sigh as I glanced at Kirishima, "I don't like Halloween, it's just a reason for girls to dress slutty and males to try to get laid." I said, as he flinched "Well, that's not all Halloween is about." Kirishima started, "We could go to the festival tomorrow." He finished with a shy smile.

I felt myself sigh, "Fine" I groaned and continued walking home. "Yay!!!" I heard Kirishima yell, "What are you going to be?" He asked, walking into my line of sight.

I shrugged "Don't know." I said and shoved my hand in my pockets "Well Denki said he's going to be a pirate. So you can be a..." he said, pondering for a second. "A Devil!!" He yelled, I stayed silent for a second before answering "Ok." I mumbled and walked into my apartment.

                   ________________

I groaned as I looked in the mirror, 'I regret everything' I thought, and walked out of my room and into the living room. When I walked into the living room I saw Izuku sitting on the couch, he was dressed up as a ghost.

When I got close enough, he turned towards me. I saw his eyes widen a little before going back into place. "You dressed up for Halloween!!" I felt my eye twitch "No, I dressed up for Santa." I said sarcastically, a small smile appeared on his face.

"What made you change your mind?" He asked, "Kirishima is making me." I replied, his smile dropped a little. "I expected that." I heard him mumble, before hearing a knock at the door.

I walked towards the door and opened it. It revealed a red haired male in a red riding hood outfit. 'What the hell is he wearing?' I was about to slam the door but he entered before I could. "(Y/N)!! You look ho- I mean g-great" He said stumbling over his words.

"S-So you ready to go?" Kirishima asked, I slightly nodded and walked outside. "So what exactly is at this festival?" I asked as I started to walk towards the stairs. "I'm not sure but I do know there a haunted house, and a pumpkin patch." He replied, "Oh! And there a Drop Zone I wanted I try, but I'm not a big fan of heights." He said and scratched his head in embarrassment.

I was about to say something but stopped when I saw the train. We both stepped onto the train,  and sat at a random spot. "I forgot they're lighting fireworks once the festival is over." Kirishima said, I slightly nodded and glanced out the window.

~~~

After around 15 minutes, the train finally stopped. Kirishima and I stood up and walked to the doors. As we stepped off, I felt a little tug on my arm. "I forgot to say that our friends may be here." He said, I stayed silent and continued walking towards the festival.

As we were nearing the festival, loud chatter could be heard. We walked towards the entrance and paid before entering the festival.

I heard Kirishima gawking all the rides and games. "What do you want to do first?" I asked, he looked over at me before answering, "How about we go on the Drop Zone." He said before pointing at a ride.