19

Dorms and Trainings

Your POV
The nurses took off my heart rate monitor, "Your heart rate is a little over the average, but nothing too serious." She said with a smile as she started putting away all the equipment.

"You did however, show signs of overusing your quirk." She said and looked at me, "The way I read it, you pushed your quirk way past it's limit." She commented with a sigh.

"We contacted your mother, she's on her way. She may take a while due to everything that happened outside." She said and started walking into the ambulance.

My eyes looked at the screen. A sense of delight sparked inside of me when I saw All for One be arrested and taken away.

"(Y/N)!" I heard a familiar feminine voice yell, I quickly turned and saw my mom run towards me. When she was close enough she hugged me, "M-Mom can't breath." I mumbled.

"O-Oh, Sorry." she said and let go of me, "I'm just happy that you're back." She said teary-eyed, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned my head and saw the police.

"Hope you don't mind, we have to take you in for questioning."

_____

After questioning, my mom and I started to head home. My mom opened the door to the apartment. I walked in and sat my stuff down, 'I'm so fucking tired.'

"I'm going to bed." I heard my mom say as she yawned, "Good night." I mumbled and watched her walk to her room.

As I was walking to my room, I heard quiet sniffling coming from Izuku's room. My ears perked up when I heard quiet crying. A wave of sadness entered my body as I walked close to where the crying could be heard.

I opened the door and turned on the lights. My eyes widen at the sight of Izuku crying in his bed. When he looked at me, his expression changed to pure shock.

"(Y/N)!" He yelled as he ran over to hug me. There was a moment of calming silence, before we both let go. "How did you escape?" He asked with tears still in his eyes.

"The real question is why are you crying?" I asked as he wiped his eyes. "All Might used the rest of his quirk and I though that the villains still had you." He said and started to ramble on, "Ok Izuku. I'm very tired. So can we talk about this tomorrow." I said as I rubbed my eye.

"Y-Yeah." He mumble, "C-Can I sleep with you tonight?" He asked embarrassed, I felt a light chuckle escape my mouth as I ruffled his hair. "Sure." I mumble and walked to my room.

_____

I groaned as the sun shined into eyes. 'Fucking hell, I need curtains.' I thought as I climbed out of bed and towards the bathroom.

After brushing my teeth, I walked into the living room and saw my mom and All Might. "What's going on?" I asked tiredly, "I know you and (Y/N) want to go to U.A...but do you need to go back." My Mom said with tears going down her face.

I had came to a quick realization, I rolled my eyes and started walking back to my room. 'She'll accept in due time.'

After laying on my bed for a few minutes, I heard my door open. My eyes drifted over and saw Izuku. "Hey," He said as he closed the door,"Mom finally accepted." He said and walked over towards the bed.

"What did she accept?" I asked and looked back at the tv. "Dorms." He said and sat next to me, "U.A decided it'll be best that we be placed in dorms to avoid villain attacks." Izuku said as he grabbed the remote and changed the channel.