Chapter 26

I'm sorry yall but this picture killed me 🤣🤣🤣 and then the captain 😭************************************

************************************

When I got home I went to my room where Julissa was watching tv. I shook her to wake her up. "Ayo Jules you gotta go." I said and she blinked lookin at me in confusion.

"What?" She asked yawning. "You gotta pack yo shit and go. I'm gettin my wife back." I said and she rolled her eyes sittin up.

"Bae that bitch dont want you. Ion know how many times I gotta tell you that." She stood up and went to the dresser pulling out a bag of pills.

"Here. You obviously needa get back to yo old self." She said biting her lip and I shoved her hand away.

"Nah I'm good. I'm getting off them shits." I laid on the bed and she laid beside me kissing all over me.

"C'mon baby. You know Karin don't want you hell she dont love you either. If she did she wouldn't have left." I pushed her away.

I guess that's true but then again I put my hands on her knowin how Marcus used to do that shit to her. She ain't wanna go through that again so she left me. I understand that now.

"What the hell? You wanna throw me away for some hoe that probably fucked and sucked everyone in that damn prison! Let her go." She said coming at me kissing me again.

"I said move yo!" I yelled and she rolled her eyes. "No this is fucking mines and mines only." She said and I saw the craziness in her eyes and it lowkey scared the fuck outta me.

"Crazy bitch." I slapped her and she moved out the way. "I said to fucking move!" I yelled.

She held her cheek but left my room and I laid on the bed feeling exhausted.

I turned onto a random tv station and found myself watching Rush Hour 3.

"May I help you?" The old man said and I smirked. "We'll be asking the questions old man." Chris Tucker said.

"Who are you?" He asked. "You." The old man answered. "No not me you."
"Yes I am you."
"Just answer the damn question, who are you." I started laughing a little.

"I have just told you." He said. "Are you deaf?" Chris asked.

"No you is blind." He said. "I'm not blind you blind." I laughed a little more.

"That is what I just said." The old man said. "You said what?" Chrish asked and busted out laughing.

"I did not say what I said--"
"That is what I'm asking you." Chris said.
"You!" He pointed to the other Chinese dude.

"No not you, him. What's your name?" I bit my lip to keep from laughing so damn hard.

"I am me." He said and I laughed harder than a motherfucker. "He is me and I am you." The old man said and I was slapping my thigh laughing.

"Man I'm about to whoop yo old ass, because I am sick of playing games. You, me every damn body." I laughed so fucking loud and hard I was started crying.

"Dad I got you some soda." DJ came in the room with a glass full of Pepsi and I took it.

"Thank you DJ. Wanna watch with me?" I asked him taking the cup from his hands and putting it on the table.

He shook his head and started playing with his fingers. "Me and Laysia are playing a game." He said I nodded drinking the soda.

He left the room and I went back to the movie I was watching.

DJ

DJ went back to his room feeling guilty for givin his dad that soda. Julissa told him to and when he said no she threatened to kill all his sisters so to prevent that he gave the soda to him.

He saw Julissa put a pill in the soda that's why he felt so guilty.

When he saw Julissa leaving the house he left relief and was able to relax a little bit. He just hoped that his dad would be okay.

A/N: hey guys Ik i said i was gonna stop writing and I changed my mind because I saw that people didnt want me to.

Should I do a Q and A with the characters?

If yall have any videos of Dave, Karin or Kairi can yall please send them to me.

IG: infxmous_.keeairra
#: 856-842-6221

But that picture above rlly fucking kilt me 🤣 I laughed way harder than I should've.

This remote learning is bms these teachers stay texting me bout hw I'm almost finished with.

I'd rather be in school rn 🙄

Yall like this remote learning or do yall miss school?

I'm sorry for those of you who couldn't go to prom bc of the corona.

Anyways my best friends birthday comin up: May 22 !!

And I cant wait.

I'm talking too much buh i love yall 😘😘

-🦋