Chapter 2

I walked downstairs to eat dinner since I was still angry at Kairi I wanted to just eat in my room but like always it didnt go my way. "Tonight is family night. We are having dinner together." Mom said and I rolled my eyes and sat down.

For dinner it was, Barbeque Chicken, mashed potatoes and baked Macaroni and cheese and I had a soda on the side.

I started eating by putting my chicken in my mashed potatoes and ate it. "So Kairi, I heard you have a new boyfriend?" Mom said with a wide smile on her face.

Kairi instantly lit up. "Yup he treats me so good. He even bought me a pair of sandals and hes so cute." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"You need to chill with all these boys." Dave said and I slightly nodded agreeing. Kairi shrugged "but daddy i really love him." She said.

"Cherish what about you? Anybody special?" Mom asked me and I shook my head. "Cherish doesnt believe in dating." Kairi said smartly.

"No I do and I'm going by that dumb saying, I'm looking for the right one. I just dont believe in giving myself to any and everyone." I shot right back and she glared at me.

"Cherish what you talkin bout?" Dave asked me indicating he doesn't even know shes been having sex since she was 12.

"Nothing. She's just--"
"Jealous? Yea sure I am." I scoffed. "I'm just lookin out for you. These boys will say anything to anybody and havin you look bad but hey if you dont wanna listen to me you dont have to." I said and my mom and Dave stared at us.

"Is there something we need to discuss?" Mom asked. "Nope. Cherish is just bein overprotective." Kairi said going back to eating.

"No I'm not I'm just lookin out for you these boys that your messing with can ruin your reputation and--"

"No you mean your reputation. Cherish everything is always about you. Ever since you were 5 everything was about you." Kairi said.

"Oh so you mean ever since I was kidnapped and raped by my own father?" I said and her eyes softened as my eyes started to water.

"No--"
"Save it Kairi you've said enough." I said starting to get up but Dave stopped me. "No Cherish what's Kairi doing?" I looked at Kairi.

"That's for her to tell you." I said standing up. "Nobody leaving sit yo ass back down." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"But Dave--"
"No fucking buts sit down." He said aggressively and I sat down. "Now, what you talkin bout?" He asked me.

I folded my arms and looked dead at Kairi. "Ever since she was 12 shes been having sex and being--" Dave interrupted me by slamming his hands on the table.

We all jumped including mom. "Why the fuck are you letting these little niggas stick they dick in you? At fucking 12!?" He yelled and I flinched at his choice of words.

"I--" he held up a hand. "Room." He said.

"But daddy--"

"GO TO YOUR DAMN ROOM!" He yelled and she went to her room without another word. Mom tried to comfort him and I took the little ones to bed.

"Is daddy mad?" Malaysia asked as I took her a bath. "Yes." I answered.

"Why?" She asked.
"Because hes mad at Kairi." I said.
"Why?" She asked.
"Because she did something bad." I said.
"Why?"
"I dont know." I said and started washing her up.
"Why?" I sighed. I hate when she does this shit.

After I dried her and put her pajamas on and she played on her little horse and she was cute.

"Lay pose for me." I said holding up my phone.