Chapter 23

As I drove home I thought about what Cherish had said. All that shit I did it wasnt me it was the drugs and when I'm on them I feel in control. I feel powerful.

I pulled up to Karins house and just looked at it. There was no way in hell she was gonna forgive me. I did too much.

The kids probably would but Karin wouldn't.

I sighed. I got her in jail over shit ion even know about. I did all this for what? I ruined my marriage and everything and there was nothing I could do to get it back.

The kids were scared of me. DJ barely said anything to me. Kairi no longer called me daddy or nothing.

I not only lost my wife but I lost my kids.

I decided to go over to Jaydens house maybe he'd tell me what to do.

When I got there and he saw me he mugged the living shit out of me. "Fuck you want?" He growled and I face palmed.

"Can we talk? I wanna fix shit with yo sister." I said and he let me in. I sat on his couch and he handed me a beer.

"First things first stop putting yo hands on her. Your the best thing that has ever happened to her. Stop doing dumb shit." He sipped his beer.

"Second get her the fuck outta jail come up with $2,500. And stop tryna take them kids from her."

"Third do better because you know better. Why you did all this anyway? And ion wanna hear no, I don't even know because you do if you did it." I sighed.

"It all started when the money with the shop was coming in slow and ion do music no more so money was tight for me. Plus I hate when she doing it all on her own."

I sipped my beer as he nodded his head. "So my baby mom, Julissa, said she could help me out so I went to her house and she gave me a molly. At first I didnt wanna do it but once I popped that first pill...." I trailed off.

"You got addicted." I shrugged.

"So I took several bags from her and I started popping them all the time. Karin was pissing me off and I-I hit her." I felt myself starting to cry so I held it in.

"Dave, i understand somewhat. You were on that pill and you weren't thinking clearly." I nodded.

"Did you go to rehab?" I shook my head.

"Go to rehab." I shook my head. "I dont want to get off the drugs." I mumbled. He sighed.

"You need to. Them pills and shit making you crazy."  I nodded.

"I mean seriously look at all the damage you caused. Over stress." He sipped his beer.

"Listen, we all cope with shit differently so I'm not finna judge you. But you need to figure out what the hell you wanna do because Karin ain't gon stick around. Hell she might not forgive you." I nodded.

I know she probably wont but I need to get better. I need her back in my life.

DJ

DJ was in his room watching Phineas and Ferb and eating gummy bears that Kairi got for him. Malaysia was asleep in her room and Kairi wasnt home neither was his dad.

"DJ baby." He heard julissa say and he turned his TV off and got under hid covers acting like he was asleep. Julissa opened his door and took the blanket off him.

"I know your not sleep." She said and sat him up. DJ shook with fear as he looked at her.

"Ready?" She didnt wait for his answer as she took his clothes off and started sucking on him. DJ cried and tried to push her head but she would move.

After she finished doing that she made him touch on her which he didnt like. "Squeeze it." She said and he did as told as tears fell from his eyes.

His once beautiful brown eyes were now cold black ones. He lost all his innocence to Julissa.

She moaned and he wanted nothing more than to just throw up.

Cherish

I took out my diary and wrote in it.

Dear Cherish,

All my life I lived in complete Fantasy. Never believed anything or anyone could hurt me...until that day when I was 5. The day I lost all my innocence. Ever since that day I've never been the same.

I faked every smile, I faked every laugh and I never trusted another man because they weren't worth trust. Then jordan came along and I trusted him then he hurt me.

Guys will only do right for the girls they want.

Until later, bye.

I put the book away and looked at the white room and it was driving me  crazier than the voices were.

I cant stand my room being the same color and style for too long and I couldn't even change it. I opened up a drawer and fou nd another notebook and crayons.

I colored all over the paper with different colors and I took tape I found and taped them all over the walls.

Finally the room had some color to it and looked alive. I sat on my bed satisfied with my room but wanted to go outside. To smell the air.

I missed my family.

The door opened to my stupid therapist. She sat in the same chair she always sat in. "Afternoon Cherish." She said and I rolled my eyes deciding to ignore her.

She blew out a breath. "Listen I know you didnt ask to be here and I know you dont want to be here but I'm trying to help you. Dont you wanna go home?" I shrugged.

"Would you wanna go home to an abusive father?" She sighed. "I'm sorry." She said and went back to her notepad.

She asked a few more questions mostly about my voices in my head. After she said I had to go out there and meet new people so I did.

There was people everywhere. I sat at a table alone and drank my juice from a paper cup.

A boy came up to me and I tensed up but ignored him. "You must be new. Never saw you around." He said and I ignored him.

"I'm Kadon." I looked at him. Curly hair, light skinned he was cute. But I still ain't speak to him.

Finally he gave up and walked away and I was alone.