Chapter 28

~3 Weeks Later~

Laying in bed watching TV the doorbell rings. My mom goes to answer it and after a while I grow curious as to who's at the door. Walking downstairs I see Cherish.

"Cherry baby is that you?" I ask hugging her and she smiled at me. "Yup. I missed you." She said hugging me but something ain't feel right.

I pulled away from her and looked at her body. She definitely lost weight but that wasnt the issue. It was something else.

I looked her in her eyes and saw the light in there dimmed a lot. They were no longer that warm brown color. They were...dull.

Growing I led her to my room where she laid on my bed. "Damn it!" She groaned and I sat next to her.

"Baby, are you okay?" I asked her and she nodded. "I scrunched up my face. "Dont lie to me. Did they treat you right in there?" I asked her holding her face in my hands.

"Yes. I'm okay." She chuckled looking into my eyes. "Just missed you." She whispered and kissed me. I kissed her back and instantly her tongue was in my mouth and i was sucking on it.

She moaned in my mouth and i pulled her on top of me. She kissed all over my face and then started kissing me down my neck.

When she found my spot she started sucking on it and I moaned loud. Smirking she unzipped my pants and I looked down at her.

She pulled me out my pants and started hand stroking it then she licked my tip and my breathing nearly stopped.

She then put the entire thing into her mouth and I moaned as she started sucking on me.

I put my hand on her head so she wouldn't stop then she deepthroated and I instantly came. I laid on the bed panting while she started kissing my lips again.

I flipped us over so that now she was under me. I kissed all over her neck and started sucking on her sweet spot where I left a huge hickey.

Then I went and took off her pants and rubbed her through her panties causing her to moan and she was already wet.

"I see your already wet mamas." I said smirking and I took her panties off.

I licked my lips then I dived in and licked her all up. She moaned a little and I placed a finger into her and she moaned louder.

I looked up at her to see a tear rolling down her cheek. I kept fingering her until she came and I licked it all up.

I then came up and kissed all over her stomach. I took her shirt and bra off and started sucking on her boobs. She moaned and I smirked.

When I finished and all our clothes were off I looked at her. "Jordan i-im still a virgin." She blushed looking away and I moved her head so she was looking at me.

"That's some to be proud of baby. Not many girls can say that, dont be embarrassed." I told her and she smiled. "I wanna do it. I'm ready." She said.

"Just kiss me. Don't think or worry bout anything else." She nodded and I attached my lips to hers. I slowly put my inside of her.

I knew she felt it when she gasped. She kept kissing me like I told her. Then I saw a tear fall out her eyes.

"Its okay baby." I said and she started moaning. "Faster." She moaned and I started going faster.

I groaned as she moaned. I loved hearing my baby like this. After I came I laid next to her and put the blanket on us.

She looked at me and kissed my lips. "I love you." She said and I smiled. "But I love you more." She giggled then sighed laying her head in my chest.

"I know you saw that my eyes were dull. That they lost that special shine." She spoke and I nodded.

"The place wasnt horrible it actually got a little fun. But I was so far away from everyone. I only got two visits. One from Dave and another from my mom." She said and I kissed the top of her head.

"Don't ever put yourself in a position where you have to go back to that place. Ion know what I'd do if you did." I said and she laughed.

"I promise I wont." She said and yawned. Then moments later I heard her soft snores and I went to sleep afterwards.

Karin

I had my kids back but none of them were with me. Malaysia was with my mom, DJ was with Jayden, Cherish was at Jordan's house and Kairi was at Dave's house.

Kairi chose to stay with Dave even though she visited often. I was alone and bored.

The whole house was sparkly clean due to my boredom and I knew Dave said he wanted to talk to me so I guess now would be a good time.

Me: u still wanna talk??
Pooh: yea when?
Me: now
Pooh: omw

I got dressed since I was only in a oversized shirt and I posted on Instagram since I haven't been on there in a while.

Liked by double_

Liked by double_.dee and 89,900 others
KarinJinsui: them kids made me gain belly fat 😤
View all 7,890 comments
Kim_.Kai: keep dem legs closed 😭😭
Fam0us_.paris: or yu jus pregnant again 🤷🏾‍♀️

I scrolled through Instagram till my doorbell rang. I got up and opened it and let him in.

I led him to the kitchen where I got us two glasses of wine. I gave him one and I kept one for myself.

"So what's up?" I asked him. It took him a moment before answering. "You remember Julissa?" I nodded keeping calm.

"Well uh, remember when that pregnancy test came and I you it wasn't my baby?" I nodded not liking where this was going.

"Well uh about few months after I made her take a DNA test and it turns out it is my child."

Without hesitation I threw my wine all over him and I didnt care.

A/N: do any of yall remember the kids name bc I sure as hell don't 😭