Chapter 25

Kill that bitch...

"I can't I have no reason to." I cried.

Yes you do...she said Jordan could've done better...she called you ugly

I shook my head trying to get the voice out of my head. "Who cares?" Tears streamed down my face.

"Cherish?" I heard Chyra say.

Kill her!

I slapped my head. "Get out of my head." I cried. "Cherish!" Nasir yelled.

She deserves it!

"No! I wont!" I banged my head on the table.

She wants Jordan..

"Shup up!" I held my head crying my eyes out trying to get the voices to stop.

"Cherish calm down. Hey listen to my voice." I heard Zarina's calm voice say.

Kill her!

"No!" I cried. "No no no! I won't listen to you anymore! Go away!"

"Cherish please listen to me. It's not real. Their not real." She said and I shook my head.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed. "Zarina you need to move." I heard a doctor say. "No she doesnt need those stupid shots! She needs someone to calm her down!"

Kill Bianca!
Kill her!
Kill her!

Karin kept talking to me but I couldn't get rid of them. They kept getting louder and louder.

KILL HER! BIANCA NEEDS TO DIE!

I shook my head.

"Cherish baby. Their not real voices. It's all in your head you need to ignore them." Looking up I saw my dad.

"Dad?" I cried. "Listen to Zarina. The voices aren't real." Then he faded away and I stopped and looked around me.

My chest was hurting and I was dizzy. Zarina looked at me with concerned eyes. "I'm so sorry." I whispered and she hugged me.

"You have nothing to be sorry about." She said and I hugged her back.

Dave

"I'm here to see Karin Jinsui." They stripped me of everything and I was able to see her. She sat across from me her face was clean from makeup, her eyes lost their glow. It wasnt light brown but just dark and empty.

Her lips were cracked and my heart broke. I can't believe I did this. "I'm sorry Karin." I started, fiddling with my fingers.

She said nothing just looked at me. "I know you no longer have no words for me but...ima change. I-I got off the pills. I'm treating the kids right. I wanna build our family back up. I want my family back."

She looked at me but still said nothing. Her face was completely blank of all feelings.

"I'm sorry." I started getting up to leave but Karin stopped me.

"I-Im sorry too. You know, for being so annoying and pissing you off. But the only way for me to truly see that you've changed. Prove it to me then I'll think about accepting you apology." She said and I nodded.

I left the room and left the jail and drove around town to get my thoughts together.

Now all I had to do was tell the police she was framed or I could pay her bail. I went to the studio and opened the safe where I had 789,880 dollars at. I took out 3,000 and went to bail her out.

When she was released she didnt say anything not even a letter. I turned the radio up and Girl of my dreams by Rod Wave came on.

And I know you're not no good for me
But you look so good to me
I don't need another broken heart or sleepless night
God, please guide me right
She looks like the girl of my dreams.

I snag along with the song.

"And I think I need your love, I don't need no one selfish."

"I know your not no good for me but you look so good to me." Karin sang and I smiled at her. When the song finished she looked at me.

Sighing she looked back out the window.

Then Laundromat by Nivea came on and I saw her smirk.

"Yous a lyin, cheatin son of a, the way you do me boy I'm tired of taking yo shit. See I know all about them fast hoes up in college." She sang and I smiled at her beautiful singing voice.

"Why you trippin on shit you dont even know about. Believing every goddamn thing that you hear about." I rapped.

"Well that's nothing that I heard about." She sang.

"wait a minute just hear me out
you don't even know about my doings and my where abouts." I sang and I saw a tiny smile on her face.

"See your wrong there I busted, comin out some girls house." She sang.

"And what's that supposed to mean."

"Nothing till you kissed her in her mouth. Boy let's time wasting time it's pretty clear that your a liar. Tired of sitting here hearing all yo phony alibis."

"Soap powder, bleach towels, fabric softener." We both sang.

We went back and forth singing until the song ended and I turned the radio down.

"I haven't heard that song in so damn long." She mumbled smiling a lil.

"I really do think we need to talk." I said and she shrugged as I pulled up to her house. "Dave, there's nothing to talk about."

She started getting out the car but I pulled her back in. "Theres a lot to talk about. I want my family back. I miss you." I put a string of her hair behind her ear holding her cheek in my palm.

"I love you." I said starting to tear up. "I've never stopped loving you Dave. But you made a lot of damage that you gotta make up for." A tear slipped from her eyes.

"I promise that I changed." She just nodded and got out my car swinging her ass while walking to her front door. Making sure she got in the house safely I pulled off.

Smiling I knew she was gonna make me work for it.