Chapter 19

I soon got a call saying Cherish was at the hospital and I drove over there.

When I got there Karin, Kairi and both our moms were crying. When Karin looked at me she mugged me and I rolled my eyes.

"Enough with the petty shit. How is she?" I asked. "Why you wanna know?" Karin asked smartly and I sucked my teeth.

"Can you tell me?" I asked her. "Leave before I tell the cops and I wont tell them bout no I want you escorted out ima tell em everything."

Kairi smirked before raping "The popo gon be knockin at yo door I said the popo gon be knockin at yo door door." I sighed.

"Family of Cherish Brewster?" A nurse came out. "I need immediate family." She said. "We are all hef immediate family. Except him." Kairi spoke up.

"Well you all follow me. Sir I need you to stay behind." I growled and sat down biting my nail.

I have a right to see her. Hell I raised her. Kairi has some fuckin nerve. They all came back expect Kairi who I'm guessing was in Cherish room.

"I told you to leave." Karin said and I shook my head. She left and when she returned she had two security guards with her.

They escorted me out and I was pissed but hey that lil bitch will be sorry soon.

Karin

The doctors told me she was in a coma but she was gonna be okay. She only had minor injuries and I thanked god. I was happy I got her airbag fixed when I did it. Before Dave did something to it and it didnt work anymore.

They said she was gonna have chest pains and a few headaches every now and then. Right now shes in a coma. I went inside and saw her face.

My baby was basically sitting in a hospital all because of me. This just had to end. Soon the police knocked on the door and came in.

"I'm detective Kim. Is it okay if I ask you a few questions?" I nodded sitting down.

"By far all we know is that she hit a tree. We have an opinion on what happend." I nodded. "What is it?" I asked.

"She ran into the tree on purpose." Tears fell from my eyes and I shook my head. "No." I ain't wanna believe it. My baby couldn't be suicidal.

"Does she act different?" I sniffled. "What you mean?"

"Does she distance herself?" I shook my head. "Is she on drugs?" I shook my head.

"Is she stressed?" I looked the police directly in the eye. "She has a fucked up past and present." I said and she nodded.

"When she was 5 her dad raped her. She still hasn't gotten over it. Recently my ex husband...he lost his head and--"

"Ex husband?" I nodded. "Name?"

"David Brewster he's a famous rapper. Dave East."

She nodded. "Now what do you mean he lost his head?" I took a deep breath.

"Hes on drugs. He pops pills." I said fighting the urge to smile. "What kind?" I shrugged. "Mollies. E pills. All types. Hes abusive towards me and my children and he attempted to rape Cherish."

The police officer wrote it all down and I gave her an address.

"Thank you for your time however I'll be back once Cherish wakes up to ask her questions." I shook her hand.

"You have a nice day." She said and I nodded. Dave was finally gonna go to jail.

Dave

Hearing bangs on the door I got up. Two policemen stood there. "Can I help yall?"

"We have a warrant to search your house." They walked into the house and searched it. Smirking I knew they weren't gonna find shit.

The drugs I hid in my car because I was gonna get them shipped somewhere. They finished looking stupid because they ain't find shit.

They left with a "have a good day sir" and I laughed when they left.

Karin thinks I'm stupid but shes the stupid one.

After they left I drove over to Karins house to see no cars anywhere. Taking the drugs I broke into her house and hid the baggies in multiple places that the cops always search then I got into my car.

She will for sure get arrested to handling drugs but not only does she have them in her house. Shes dealing too.

Hours later Karin finally got home and I called CPS.
"May i help you?" The lady's voice said over the phone.

"Yeah. I'm reporting Karin Jinsui for selling drugs with my kids. Shes been beating them."

"Does she have full custody?"

"Yup." I smirked as she went inside. Just you wait you little bitch.

I gave them the address and an hour or two later they were knocking at her door and this time all the kids were here. Except for Cherish.

Karin

"Yes?" I asked opening my door to CPS. "Hi we got a call and would like to question you and your kids." I opened my door wider and saw another worker.

"Who the hell called?" I asked irritated. "Sorry ma'am but we cant tell you that." I rolled my eyes.

"Can you tell me why they called?" They nodded.

"They said your carring drugs and selling them and you've been beating on your kids." I scoffed. This was the work of fucking Dave. I thought that nigga was in jail already.

I called the kids and they came inside. "Your missing one." They said and I rolled my eyes. "Shes in a coma in the hospital." They nodded and took Kaiei and DJ to talk to them since Malaysia wasnt old enough.

"I'm sorry Ms.Jinsui we can see this is pretty hard for you." The man said and tears spilled. "Its just, I  already know who did it." I said and he nodded.

Soon the kids came out and they left.

Dave has got to fucking go.