2.1 New Woman

His scent is the first that hits my nostrils I open my eyes slowly and stretch. Last night was the first time I drank until I was intoxicated. I turn and look at Marcus who's still sleeping ungratefully in my bed naked and cover in bite marks. I stand up which promps him to open his eyes as he sees me standing by the bed naked and looking at him he scoots back putting a sheet over his body making me smirk.

"Thank you for your services I'll see you tonight-"

"Isabella, this is not," I stare into his eyes.

"Get dress, go to the bar, and wait for me there."

"Yes,"

I don't watch him just go to the bathroom and get ready for the day. A towel is wrap around my waist as I stare into the closet. I barely remember my human self not liking the provocative side of the clothes Elena brought me. I choose a tank crop that's black with a sleeveless vest, the fabric in the middle of the tank top is clear giving perfect view of my cleavage. I put it on, I pick up a leather jacket and put it on, then choose a low rise leather pants.

Walking into the hallway towards my buffet aka English class when I notice the building where humans donate blood. The building is empty of course human's are in class. I stand up in front of the human that's in charge today.

"Come back at lunch," the guy says without looking my way.

I stare at the silver necklaces in his neck. I have a feeling he wont be able to being compelled, Elena does her best to protect humans in this school. I give him my most seductive smile glad that he's a boy. I have never in my life attempted to purposely seduce anyone, so this will probably fail and I will end up killing him, but I want to give it a shot. I let a fake sob get him to lift his gaze and stare at me. His mouth drops open and I recognize this human. We have English together.

"Isabella?" he gasped out.

"Hey," I whisper, trying hard to keep the old Isabella's tone. "Leopold turned me against my will. I am soo hungry... Leopold didn't explain the rules, he just left me."

"Is class time, and this is against the rules. But I will give you blood,"

I give him a soft smile. "Thank You." He stands up and exposes his neck towards me. "Let's go to my dorm." His eyes light up like a chritsmas tree. I walk first with with the human following on my heels. I sit on the bed laying back legs crossed. I watch him walks towards me nervously, sweats drips down his forehead and it's smell delicious. Who knew that a human's nervousness makes blood smell even sweeter. "Take off your shirt," I gasp out as if he turns me on, but the truth is...

Ever since yesterday... I don't feel anything.

"Yes," he gasp out as well. Taking off his shirt, I caress his chest and guide him to sit down on the bed. I lick his neck and softly bite into it. His arousal, mixed with his nervousness makes the blood taste amazing. So I drink greedily while rubbing on his manhood. He moans and and just like at the beginning blood taste a lot better while he's arouse. I lose track of time until he whispers.

"Isabella," he groans weakly.

I have a second to debate if I want to kill him or stop. I stop stepping back. He will be useful. I retract my fangs and step back, staring at him in disbelief. He puts a hand on his neck weakly.

"Sorry," we can both hear in the tone I am not sorry. "How do you know I was taking too much blood?"

The boy lay back down on the bed, eyes still closed. "I'm used to feeding. I have learned the hard way when a vampire should stop," he says weakly.

"Can you make it to my room tomorrow morning same time? Maybe do something WHILE feeding." I smirk.

The poor bastard nods eagerly. "Yes!"