1.15 Angela

A/N: Someone commented that they wanted to know how big of a backstabber Angela was and how the kiss between her and Leopold came to be. This is what happened.

                                                                                Angela's P.O. V

I ran to Leopold's dorm and tried to open his door. It's locked. "Hey, have you seen Leopold?" This is what I ask every vampire I see, and all of them give me the same answer. No. I go to the headmistress's office, then think better of it. She won't excuse me for skipping class to look for Leopold, so I keep looking and asking. By the time it was up, I had no luck with Leopold's whereabouts. I have a bad feeling about this.

I go to the cafeteria and sit down, feeling chagrin. Suddenly, the thought of never seeing Leopold, of never feeling his lips on my neck as he drinks blood, of the future of him turning me into a vampire. I can feel the tears streaming down my face.

Someone sits next to me. I lift my head and notice Isa. "He's not here, Isa..." I hiccup. "Something is wrong. We need to help him."

"Let's go to the woods." Isabella offers.

I stand up fast with a nod. We both walk out of the school towards the woods. Isabella suddenly stiffens, looking around with a panicked look on her face. I mimic her movements, looking for the danger.

"What?" I whisper.

"You don't hear that?" Isabella whispers back.

I shake my head as I try to listen to whatever Isabella hears. As we continued to look, I saw them. A group of people in a circle looking down at something and laughing. Whoever is in the middle is being tortured.

Oh my God. They are torturing a vampire. I open my mouth, about to scream at them to let the vampire go. Suddenly, Isabella is behind me, holding me in a soft chokehold as her hand covers my mouth.

"Shhh, we don't know if they are human or vampires. They can kill us, too. Be. quiet." Isabella is right. I nod, letting her know I understand. Isa lets go of me, and we both get closer, making no sound. I stared at them, trying to decipher what they were.

These girls look human. They are all wearing jeans and long leather coats with black boots. We walk closer and notice they are torturing a vampire. I frown. Near the school? Where are the guards?

The vampire they are torturing is covered in blood. His clothes looked like rags, and they didn't bother taking them off him; they just cut his skin through the fabric. This vampire has been at their mercy for hours. He's not healing, which is not normal.

I turn to look at Isabella to see our next plan, and she's smiling. It's as if she's enjoying this poor vampire's torture. What a cold-hearted bitch!

"Oh, come on," she says with a slight chuckle, drawing the dying vampire's attention, who lifts his head towards Isabella's voice...

"Leo!" I scream; the humans make a wall hiding Leopold.

"Run and get help," Isabella murmurs. "I'll distract them."

I turn around and take off running as fast as I can. I hope Isabella can keep them distracted while I get help. I don't stop; I keep running, forcing my legs to keep going until I reach the headmistress office. I don't knock; I slap the door open, making the headmistress stand up fast and turn towards me with a glare.

"Slayers have captured Leopold!" I scream.

The headmistress picks up the phone and presses a button on it.

The headmistress presses something on her phone, and the office is full of tall men in seconds. They all wear blue pants and blue shirts; they have holsters with guns. Their faces mirror each other as they stand behind the headmistress as she leaves the office.