2.2 Eon

W/N: WARNING! There's a mature scene, not with many details but with some trigger words that may make someone uncomfortable. Also, this is the song for Isabella and Eon. In the perfect world, he would-be Isabella should end up with.

Leopold Zach has forbidden me to get anywhere near Isabella Hathaway. First, when we were both trying to win over her affections. Of course, out of earshot, he told me that the council had signed an order to kill Isabella Hathaway. I begged him to let me take her away and run where I could protect her. He said no, and even if he let me, we would be hunted down and killed, and like a true coward, I backed down. 

I remember seeing her as a vampire, and for a moment, I thought another vampire had the balls I lacked and turned her to save her life until she told me with disdain that it had been Leopold. Maybe... Maybe his plans backfired, and he fell in love with the beautiful creature. And why wouldn't he? Isabella Hathaway is unique; every girl in the school has fallen into Leopold's charm or mine. Isabella is something no vampire has ever encountered, making her unique. Of course, once Isabella had been sent to Leopold, I was forbidden to get close to her, but it was not like it would be hard as Leopold used the easiest way to make Isabella fall in love with him. In my book, Leopold Zach was a cheater.

I stare back at the mirror, coming back to the actual world. I need to focus on myself with another human.

 What's the point of waiting for Leopold to be done with Isabella so I could pick up the pieces?

I style my hair to look lazily ruffled,  the blonde tips haphazardly pushed so they intertwine into beautiful chaos.

I wore black pants, a white shirt, and a dress coat with expensive shoes. As soon as I leave my bedroom, I see a vampire attacking one of Leopolds heart break. I grab the girl by the back of the neck and pull her back being careful that a piece of her neck doesn't come out with the movement. I stare at her wincing. There's a gash on her neck and blood drips off it.  I turn towards the vampire with a glare on my face. Nothing will make me more happy that to accuse-

"Bella, it looked like you were trying to kill her." I say hoping to make her realize she was being too rough.

"That was the plan," she licks blood that's still dripping on her lips with a seductive smile.

"Elena-" I start to warn her.

"Oh, she's dead. I am in charge."

The girl I just rescue whimpers, stands up putting a hand on her bleeding neck and starts to take off running. Isabella takes a few steps towards her no doubt about wanting to finish her off. I put a hand on her waist and pull her back.

"Bella," I whisper in her ears, not reconizing this girl. "Let her be."

"She dies now, or later-"

"What happened to you? You were ok after being turned." She's acting like Lexi, or worse like a vampire that has no feelings... Feelings.