1.24: There's no such thing as happily ever after.

A/N: I feel like I should put a warning about this chapter. There's some sexual description, not a lot to make it smut, but enough that it might make some people uncomfortable.

The kiss starts tender, but it changes into something more passionate. I lay back on the bed, and Leo accommodates his body so he's on top of me without crushing me.  Without breaking the kiss, I feel Leopold rip off his shirt. 

Leopold takes off my shirt over my head, forcing us to break off the kiss. Leopold puts both hands on my boobs and caresses them driving me crazy, his hands slide to my back, and he unhooks the bra exposing my breast.  The caress of his finger on my skin gives me intoxicating thrills.

Right now, we are at the point of no return; this is the moment where I need to decide if we have gone far and if we should stop... Or continue knowing damn well what this is leading to.  Leopold caresses my boobs, and I arch my back to give him more access.  I deepen the kiss, already deciding that I do not want to stop. His tongue responds in a languorous dance. I groan, begging him for more than this passionate kiss. I am half-naked along with him. If he doesn't rip my jeans in the next second, I'll do it myself.

Leo hastens to slide his hands over my jeans, taking them off along with my panties as he continues to explore my mouth. I am glad I am no longer human, and we don't need to break up the kiss for air.

But that's precisely what Leo does. Leopold breaks the kiss and steps back, staring at me with a questioning look.  He takes his jeans painfully slow as if waiting for me to say something. I watch him get naked, roaming his body hungrily with my eyes.

He stands before me naked, still waiting for the unknown question. As much as I enjoy his body, I need him. I am starting to feel cold without him.

 "Leo," I whisper, and that is all I need to say. 

Instantly, he was back on top of me, stopping whatever I would say next with a kiss. I kiss him back with a passion I never thought myself capable of. He kisses me back vigorously, and my hands roam his chest to the promised land. Leopold Zach is an Adonis God. His chest feels as if he spends hours in the gym. But I know better. I know Leo's body is a gift from the immortal world.

Leo caresses my thighs while at the same time he spreads them, opening myself to him. But he doesn't get inside me; he just tortures me with his hands. He breaks the kiss to kiss my neck, then kisses the places where my scars used to be, turning me on even further. Then he softly steps back and stares into my eyes, asking me an unknown question.

"Isa..." His voice is hoarse, as if he has trouble controlling himself. "I don't want to stop," his tone is pleading. "I want you. I have wanted you since I first laid my eyes on you." 

I smile at him and put a hand on his cheek. "If I didn't know any better, Leopold Zach, I would say you are asking me if I want to have sex with you." 

He arches an eyebrow, waiting for my response. At this moment, I know something in Leopold has changed. He is not the type of guy to ask; he's the type to seduce a girl into saying yes. 

The fact that he is nervous and making sure is something I also want. Brings playfulness in me. Leo gives me his crooked smile as he reads my expression like a book.

"Oh, I have ways, Isabella Hathaway... Many actually where I would make you say yes, and you would beg me for it."

I lick my lips, wanting this guy with every fiber in my body. Leo efficiently presses his member against my body. A soft moan escapes my lips. I like the control Leopold is giving me, the power of saying yes or no.