1.25 Adak

A/N: This chapter takes place right after Leopold and Isabella make love

A/N: This chapter takes place right after Leopold and Isabella make love. It's right before Leopold goes to sleep, and Adak feelings into Leopold's thoughts.

I love you

I sit up straight, pushing girls that are laying on top of me. I haven't been checking up on Leopold like I should have been.

Who the fuck does he love?

"Excuse me, ladies," I say, getting off the bed with a smirk.

But on the inside, I am boiling with anger. Leopold Zach is my premier assassin. He should know better than to develop feelings for someone. I need to find out who his thoughts went to. I dress up fast and head towards my office.

I sit by my desk and call one of my workers. The vampire makes it to my office on time. I hire him when Leopold told me he wanted to go to Elena's school to finally complete his mission. 

"What reports do you have of Leopold Zach?"

I needed to make sure Leopold didn't recognize the vampire I sent to the school. He hated being on a leash, so I let him think he was free to do whatever he pleased as long as it didn't cause issues.

"Well Leopold set out a trap and told every vampire to tell Isabella the person she's been looking all along was on Elena's school. She made it into the school a few days after he spread that rummor-"

"Oh good, she's dead-"

"Not exactly... Leopold turned Isabella into a vampire," the vampire said with trembling voice.

I stand up, putting my hands on the desk so hard it makes a dent. "He did what?" I growl.

"He turned her into a vampire, sir. I wasn't able to see the fight. Some said that Isabella tried to kill Leopold as you know, he wont the battle without any issues, leaving Isabella almoust dead. But instead of finishing the job... he just turned her."

I can sense my eyes shifting to the color of red. Leopold knew better than to go against my orders like this. He never has done it before. He must have a plan, like when he was first sent to kill her. I sit back down trying to calm my anger down.

"Do you have a report on Isabella?"

"Isabella has gone against the slayer once, and let Leopold killed one of them."

"Leopold knows better than killing a slayer, we are under a truce-"

"He thought the girl was torturing Isabella. So without even speaking he broke the neck and left the body in the woods. I couldn't dispose of it, it was either burrying the body or following Leopold, so the hunters found the body."