messy

My right leg wraps around his waist as my phone goes off.

"Mattia?" I say as I grab my phone. Ale looks fed up but i answer it anyways.

"Hello?" I say.

"Can you come over?"

"Right now?"

"Yea. Please?"

"Why are you okay?"

"Just- please?"

"Um okay I'll be there soon." I say as I hang up and ale looks at me annoyed. "I'm sorryyyy." I say walking up to him and attaching my arms around his neck. He rolls his eyes before I kiss his cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow I promise."

He rolls his eyes again before giving in and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Ughh." He says as his head drops onto my shoulder and I squeeze him. "Okay... so are you gonna drop me off?" I ask as he rolls his eyes and grabs his keys. "Hurry up."

We get into his car and he heads over to mattias. "I'll see you tomorrow." I say kissing his cheek and running in. I knock and no one answers. Damn his parents car isn't in the drive way. I open the door and I quietly go downstairs. I see him sitting on the edge of his bed with his hands in his hair. "Hey are you alright?" I ask sitting beside him.

He doesn't respond but throws himself onto his bed. I sigh before turning myself and laying next to him. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I ask as he smashes his lips into mine. His hand grabs a hold of my face as my body finds its way on top of his. I kind of missed him but this is terribly wrong. I pull away and get off of him. "I-" I start to say.

"Sorry..." Mattia says cutting me off and getting out of his bed.

"It's okay... what did you need?" I ask following him to his bathroom. He splashes water on his face as I lean against the door frame. He stares into the sink with both arms on the table.

"It's jenna..." he says making my mouth drop.

"Jenna?"

"Yea... she called me yesterday. She told me she was pregnant... and I had to send her money so she could abort it or whatever..." he says making me shocked as he turns back around to me.

(HEAVY TOPIC SORRY)

"She's- she's pregnant? Wha- wha- when?" I ask walking towards him. "I don't know honestly... what do I do?" He says in confusion.

"Well you obviously don't want a kid I'm guessing?" I say as he nods. "Okay then you should- Wait... she called you yesterday?" I ask confused once again as he nods. I quickly grab my phone and go into snap. I go throughout the priv stories I'm on and come across jess. I don't think she remembered to take me off of it. I skip through multiple until I see jenna. "WOO MONEY MONEY!!" Jenna screams while downing a bottle of Hennessy. "What the-" Mattia says coming up to me to watch it. We continue on and one of the snaps were captioned, "tell him you're pregnant and make his pockets hurt 🤪" and the picture was of all the girls with their middle fingers up. He grabs my phone and my hand pulling me upstairs and to his car. "Wait where are we going?" I ask putting on my seatbelt. "To that witches house." He says as I look at him in shock. I'm not complaining, that's so fucked up... I knew a clout chaser when I seen one. We arrive and he quickly gets out and opens the door. "Mattia!" I yell as he runs in and sees her on the couch with jess and Vic.

"You fucking whore!" He screams as they all get up.

"What are you talking about?! Why the fuck are you at my house?!" She screams back in front of him. "YOU SAID YOU WERE PREGNANT! YOU FUCKING LIAR!!" He says getting up close but I put my hand over his chest and pull him back a little. "I- I am! What are you talking about!" She says as he grabs my phone.

"You're pregnant and drinking?? Oh and it must be a coincidence that you're 'pregnant' and this is captioned like that??" He says putting it up to her face. She grabs my phone and looks at jess. "She's on your priv story!!" Jenna screams as jess looks confused. "I- I didn't know I must have forgot to take her off!" Jess says as I grab my phone from jenna. I stand behind mattia quiet because I didnt wanna get involved.

"So what? You're quiet now? Good thing I didn't send you jack shit whore." Mattia says.

"Fuck you! The only whore is the one you're screwing behind you!" She says as I move out from behind him.

"Excuse me?" I ask.

"Don't act all fucking innocent! You act like you're my friend but you're secretly fucking my boyfriend and oh don't get me started about you and Alejandro!" She screams as if she won this or something. "First of fucking all." I say stepping in front of mattia and towards her. "We aren't fucking, second of all, why do you even care if we did fuck? He's not your little boyfriend anymore, and I'm pretty sure I'd be better than you ever were anyway. Third of all, why the fuck is Alejandro even brought up into this?" I say making all of them shocked. She stutters before trying to make a sentence.

"Yea right you'd be better... tell her baby... who's better." She says with her arms on her waist. He steps forward throwing his arm over my shoulder. "We never fucked but she makes me harder than you have ever did... and that's with her mouth and clothes on..." he says smirking as I open my eyes wide. "Mattia..." I say before she cuts me off. "Oh please... she's fucking you and your best friend." Jenna says as Vic steps back a little.

"Actually I'm not? Who even gave you that idea?" I say moving away from mattia.

"Tell her Vic, Ale literally said that Vic needs to get over him because he's fucking someone else." Jenna starts as Vic keeps her mouth close.

"Uh..." She says.

My heart kinda drops at the words he has supposedly said. I'm not hooking up with any of them. And like... if ale is hooking up with someone I should be bothered... right?

"Well... sucks to fucking suck right? How about you guys stay the fuck away from me and my friends and we won't have a problem??" I say stepping forward.

"You are the problem hoe." Jenna mutters as I turn and punch her across the face. "Fuck." I say grabbing a hold of my fist as mattia pulled me back. "You fucking bitch!" Jenna says grabbing the side of her face as the two girls rush to her side. "Stop being a whore and get a life!" Mattia says dragging me out of the house and into his car. He quickly drives off and we're back at his house. He gets out and sprints for his door as he heads downstairs. "Jeez Wait!" I say locking the front door and going down with him as well. He slams himself onto his bed making me jump. "What is wrong with you mattia??" I say a step back.

"I don't fucking know! My life's a total fuck up!!"

"No it's not stop saying that."

"Yes it fucking is!"

"Did you drink before I came?"