what happend?

We all get into mattias car me sitting in the passenger seat because I always do in his car.

"So where we going? McDonald's or Popeyes?" Mattia asks as they all said McDonald's. He turns to me waiting for a response, "I don't care." I say on my phone scrolling through Instagram.

They catch the hint I'm slightly mad but brush it off. As soon as we get there I get out of the car first and start walking into McDonald's.

"Hey um can I just get a large fries and um... 10 piece chicken nuggets please?" I say to the cashier.

"Any drinks for you today?"

"Um a medium cup."

"Okay, your total is ****"

"Thank you." I say getting my card back and receipts. I go and sit where Robert is sitting. "Are you mad?" He asks me. "Robert I don't really care but you guys are annoying." I say going on my phone again. "Jeez." He says getting up and going to order. A couple minutes pass and ale comes and joins me. I don't say anything and he doesn't either.

By the time we're all sitting eating our food of course Mattias headass says something.

"Are you mad or something mae?" He asks as they all wait for a response. "No." I say still on my phone but eating a chicken nugget. Mattia grabs my phone causing me to look at him.

"Give me my phone mattia."

"Why are you acting all shady?"

"I'm not?? Can I just eat my food please??"

"No tell us why you're being so mad." Kairi says joining the convo causing me to look at him.

"I'm not mad I'm just irritated!" I say grabbing my phone out of mattias hand.

They all take a step back from the situation and let me be. Or else I would have blown up per usual. I can feel their glances but I don't say anything.

As soon as we're done and we're in the car Mattia asks where we're going next. "Can you drop me off at home?" I say quickly. "You don't wanna-"

"Home please." I say facing away as he nods.

The drive to my house was quiet but loud. As soon as I got out of the car Kairi says, "are you that mad you're giving none of us kisses?"

"I'll see you guys Monday." I say walking away from the car. I hear the car drive off but I can hear leaves breaking.

"Alejandro?? What are you doing??"

"Can I come in?"

"No."

"Come on I'm sad I need someone to talk to. You're not gonna make your bestie stay out here and wait right?"

"I hate you." I say unlocking the door and letting him in.

"Hey ma, this is Ale, we're just gonna hang out a little." I say as she nods and we head upstairs.

"Wow your rooms... big, and really clean." Ale says sitting on my chair.

"Yup." I say laying on my bed and going on my phone. He instantly grabs it and puts it into his pocket.

"Alejandro!!"

"Okay cut the act and tell me why you're mad?"

"I'm not mad I said!"

"You seem mad."

"Well I'm telling you I'm not?? So can I have my phone back?"

"Nope, tell me what's bothering you then."